Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My friends ask, Why I'm Still Single?
I'm asked all the time, mostly from my friends... Why I'm Still Single? I'm having a difficult time answering that question myself. I've had a few dates, here and there, nothing to speak of in terms of a LTR. So, I need help analyzing that perplexing question.

So many replies... thanks! I appreciate all your comments. I'm not, what you would call a "social butterfly". Very difficult for me to actually speak to someone, (a guy) that I see and like. I do like to be alone... but I long for a loving relationship. As I age, I see the BS, and games the "gay" community plays. I'm really tired of it. Ugh

Is it really that difficult? You just haven't yet found anyone worthy enough!

Or you are a loner and you like living with yourself, not hankering for a relationship?

If and when the time is right, I'm sure your heart will know it. Confusedmile:

It's hard to tell without the photo. Can you show me your photo? And the basics about yourself, like age and stuff.

Oh... I see you already posted your picture... sorry... I go look...

OK, I looked at it, and definitly it's not because you're ugly, that's for sure.

I think you're very handsome.

I'm not sure what the problem is. Do your friends know that you're gay? Why is it a problem if your friends keep asking this? And what is the reason that you are still single? It's quite a compliment really, if your friends go on a bit about this question. They obviously have not written you off as not boyfriend material.