Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My future scares me
What about plastic surgery?
In my mother tongue it means poshlost -false bad test stupidity and other unpleasent consept

Does not matter how old we get we can still be attractive.
Remember it is what is on the inside that matters most.

What exactly is the problem here?
age exactly is my problem
Is it how you look or how you feel others think you look?
It's about both of it. And it's about how i will be look very soon -3 years maybe

Remember it is what is on the inside that matters most.
i'm more cynical than you in this question. I must admit that i've always been cruel to people who had the same situation. Very ironic.

I guess you should join female forum, I'm not trying to discredit but you can fake your identity there, just bring out your issue, women usually has a lot of treatment for age related problem. It's better if you join the female forum in your country, they probably have a magical doctor recommendation

alet Wrote:I guess you should join female forum, I'm not trying to discredit but you can fake your identity there, just bring out your issue, women usually has a lot of treatment for age related problem. It's better if you join the female forum in your country, they probably have a magical doctor recommendation

And this is a male forum?

I'm not a woman, But i just ...i dont know which word i must choose...i'm just man with a female psychology. Don't call me a woman! never

I mean the forum where the female are hanging around and talk deeply about beauty issue, the one from my country is femaledaily.com they discuss everything about beauty and diet, that kind of forum shall help you

I'm sorry if it sounds offensive, but i'm not trying to call you a woman. I mean it will be helpful for you to join female forum which usually focus on beauty issue, women usually have a lot of such treatments.

Ok. I understood