Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My girlfriend is upset with me for not wanting sex.
I am in a Lesbian relationship, is that the politically correct way to say it?I don't know. When my girlfriend and I first got together I told her, I don't like sex. I want to be an a relationship with someone without sex. She told me she felt the same way so, obviously I didn't think she would press the issue. Moving on, she and I were at our friend's house for a party. After about two hours and several beers, she started hanging all over me, kissing me and just in general being inappropriate. I pulled her out of the room to clarify that I don't like PDA. As for her reaction, I remember word for word what she said to me. "I know you're cheating on me. I see the way you flirt with other people. Are you having sex with them? I'll bet you are. Am I not attractive enough? Is that why you won't jump in bed with me? No one hates sex so you're either a liar or a freak of nature." After she had finished her speech I felt kind of bad (although, mind you I was not and am not cheating) So of course I said sorry and that I hadn't known she was so upset, told her I was not cheating and she shouldn't worry about that. After I finished apologizing she started to "feel me up", I think that is the correct slang. I pushed her away and said "This is neither the time nor place. Let's go back out and we can talk about this later." As I started walking away she grabbed my wrist, pressed me against a wall, slapped me and said "Why are you such a prude?" That made me feel pretty bad about myself because I know I am a "prude". I didn't really have a response for her though, so we just returned to the party.

My dilemma here is trying to justify her actions. I have been over this conversation in my head, what seems like a million times. She was a bit drunk. I had upset her by being negligent of her feelings. After all that I rejected her when she tried to be affectionate.

My questions: How do I fix this? We're both girls and girls slap each other all the time while fighting. I could have slapped her back if I'd wanted to, so I'm assuming that's all fine, right? I don't know what to do about the whole sex thing though. I don't want her to feel like I'm not attracted to her or that I don't want her but I really don't want to have sex either. Should I just have sex with her anyway? If anyone can propose a solution I would appreciate it! Thanks for reading.