Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My infallible technique for picking up men
Here's how I used to do it (past tense, I'm not into casual sex anymore):

Go to the local gay beach, get completely naked, think of a really sexy ex boyfriend of mine and get an instant erection.

They're all over me, then.

I guess this shows how sophisticated men are, when it comes to sex.

That wouldn't work shit with me... are you sure it's infallible? What is I don't find you attractive? What if I find that your penis isn't big enough, what if I think that you're not twinkish enough. Reality wise, Infallible? I don't think so. nature makes preferences and while some people may fall for it it's certainly not infallible. I know I wouldn't unless you look like my actual dude.

He's calling it infallible because at least some one on the beach would hit on him. Maybe not you and maybe not one that he would want but at least someone would hit on him.

CuriousPhoenix Wrote:He's calling it infallible because at least some one on the beach would hit on him. Maybe not you and maybe not one that he would want but at least someone would hit on him.

Would you be the one?

Funny, all I have to do it lick my eyebrows.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:Funny, all I have to do it lick my eyebrows.

Alex bats his eyelashes and that's it lol

MisterLove Wrote:Here's how I used to do it (past tense, I'm not into casual sex anymore):

Go to the local gay beach, get completely naked, think of a really sexy ex boyfriend of mine and get an instant erection.

That must work on the same principle as passing out 1,000 invitations to dinner to total strangers. Someone's going to show up with an empty stomach and not picky about what they eat.

MisterLove Wrote:Here's how I used to do it (past tense, I'm not into casual sex anymore):

LOL...that made me smile.

When I was looking for sex....I rarely said a word to them...I liked to use my gut when I was doing that dance...it worked fine for me. I also used all my other senses....and body language...vibes...chemistry...

Meeting men in person was never a problem for me. I am not really shy EXCEPT when I have a crush on someone...I get really shy when that happens and I DO NOT want to have casual sex with them ....

So what do you do in October if you live in Wyoming?
I bid NO Trump!