Rate Thread
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
My journey...
Hi Reaper.

I heard me and Virge arent the only marines here anymore so came to welcome you. Ill be doing my best to get in more often than I been doing lately.

And you got nothing to worry about with what you say you like with bondage either. Im all about it when my fiancee gets in the mood to cuff me down so she have all the control. Nothing wrong with that bro!

Well then let me revise my introduction a little bit.

Hey reaper we have a couple of marines in here. One is not straight, one is not gay, and both are very open people worth knowing.!

Thanks guys, I tried to quote you both but it didn't go as planned. Being a Marine seems to work against me at that bondage club. Somehow it means I can tolerate more pain then the average person, lol.

Multiquote isn't too hard. Next to the quote button you'll see a smaller button that has a + sign in it. Hit that on each post you want to quote. The button will turn green. Then when you have all the buttons hit, hit the post reply button. You'll see all your quotes together.

Try it . If you get it wrong I'll swat your ass hard enough even a Marine could feel it.

reaper Wrote:Thanks guys, I tried to quote you both but it didn't go as planned. Being a Marine seems to work against me at that bondage club. Somehow it means I can tolerate more pain then the average person, lol.

Yeah there's definitely something to getting thru the corps and developing a high tolerance for pain. I know I did. More than that -- my room mate Ray is a ginger which makes him genetically less sensitive to most pain that us regular humans. After his time in the corps he's freak show material except when it comes to hot things and getting burned. I watched him pierce his own nipples. He didn't even flinch or take a deep breath. Back surgery? 2 hours after surgery he was up walking saying it felt like he'd scratched his back on barb wire. No meds.

Welcome Reaper! you are who you are! just be cautious and careful who you do things with! there are a lot of nice people who are into bondage, but there are also a lot of crazy ones who do it too! having said don't let sexual preferences define who you really are. Being kind, considered, and respectful not only will make others accept you, but will also help you find that special someone that will make you whole and happy! Good luck! and thank you for your service to our country!