Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My mate in the Eurovision...
This is not the Eurovision song that will be competing, but this is the sort of quality French song (Raphaël also sings in English) that it would be great to circulate around the world. This one is really well arranged for strings and orchestra. Raphaël writes his own texts, they are very poetic and they play a lot on words.
He's inspired, he said, by Stevie Wonder although his music sounds more like French pop. Nonetheless, I think I'd like to share this with you...
And oh, he lives in Switzerland, is going to be competing for the Eurovision for Switzerland (if he wins the Swiss contest), so I'd like you to LIKE his song and circulate it if you like it. Please?
I'll add the Eurovision song in the next post.
Take care, and enjoy.

The Swiss entry for the song contest. He's the finalist it appears.... Good luck, Raphaël!!

He says he wishes he were a dancer too, which he isn't, but this version has some dancing in it...
After many hesitations trying to work as a lawyer, he's finally fulfilling his dream to be a singer. Actually, I don't think this is my favourite song by him, maybe because in English the lyrics are a bit weaker, but it's a pleasant pop song. He sings a lot about people who are not finding their way, not getting out of life what they ought to expect.

Yes, well it is a pleasant enough pop song. But what does one expect from Eurovision?

Good luck to him, though.

Good question, Pip, recognition maybe? It's not a super serious contest, but it must be exhilarating to be part of it.

Lordi were best Tongue