Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My milkshake is better than yours...
Yes it is better than yours , Yes better than yours!Wink

Strawberry vanilla ice cream and a pinch of espresso . I hold the royalties of the recipe .. I think!

Im boring and bland with milkshakes,vanilla is my fav but so hard to get hold of in this country :mad:

I'm a HUGE fan of strawberries and cream frappuccino's from Starbucks, but ... *sniff* we don't HAVE any Starbucks here, so I have to get my fix when I'm over in Wales !!

*sniff sniff*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

lol i luvs that songRolleyes

shadow Wrote:I'm a HUGE fan of strawberries and cream frappuccino's from Starbucks, but ... *sniff* we don't HAVE any Starbucks here, so I have to get my fix when I'm over in Wales !!

*sniff sniff*

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

you dont????? I can't get away from Starbucks!!! They're everywhere!!!!

Nope, no Starbucks in Jersey ... :frown:.

Apparently they're going to be opening one at the airport at some point, but knowing how long it takes people around here to do anything, I shalln't hold my breath Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I used to live 45 minutes south of Seattle and trust me Starbucks is highly overated and overpriced.

shadow Wrote:Nope, no Starbucks in Jersey ... :frown:.

Apparently they're going to be opening one at the airport at some point, but knowing how long it takes people around here to do anything, I shalln't hold my breath Wink.

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!
Are you saying that you would walk into an airport just to get something from Starbucks? Wow, that sound like something that I would do.Biggthumpup