Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My name is Michael
Thank you everyone for being so kind and welcoming. It means a lot to me.

My best to you all,
Michael

Lovely welcome! Best wishes for comfort as the journey continues. Hope we can brighten days, hug away blues, just cry with you when appropriate and enjoy getting to know you better! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Dear Swalter,

That was so sweet of you to reach out to me as you did. Here's wishing you and your partner many, many years of happiness together.

Michael

Welcome to the forum Michael. Is Spider participating in this with you?

42 years together? WoW what an achievement. You guys were the original trailblazers for LGBT rights all those years ago and without the like of you and Spidey all of us would be in a much worse place. You should both be justifiably proud of what you have achieved. I thought I was doing well after 10 years!

Im so sorry to hear of what your going though now, and send you both my best wishes for the future, what ever it may hold.

Are you and Spidey married? Im not sure of the LGBT Marrige status in Az.

Look forward to keeping an eye on your blog.

Bighug

ObW
X

Hi Welcome to Gay speak it's nice to meet you Welcome

I love your photos, Michael! It's great seeing the older pics alongside the more recent ones. You look like two peas in a pod - together forever! Thanks for sharing Smile

What an AWSOME set of pictures guys.

Thank you for sharingSmile

ObW
X

Hello Michael,
Welcome to GS! I'm glad we have so nice new member of our community with such an interesting story to tell us. I'm sorry for your partner's illness. I sincerely hope Spider will continue to fight the cancer. In cases like yours we realize how strong is human spirit and how we are able to do miracles when our beloved people support us. Your relationship with your partner is truly inspirational - over 42 years together, that's simply amazing. I absolutely agree with Swalter couples like you and Spider are who paved the way for all gay people.

ive read your post and what can I say ....I wish I could change why im meeting you both rite now , im not gonna be downbeat , thx for coming to gs and sharing - you have been partners for so long that you can show what can be made of our lives - your proving that right now ,, I hope u both especially spider battles on ..... both stay and keep us informed

Welcome to GS, Michael. Reading about your four decades together touches me. I pray that Spider be with you a long, long time as a steadfast couple like yours need to be proclaimed to many in the new generations, particularly those who oppose the LGBT population's right to be themselves. I am greatly honored to "meet" you in a forum, sir.