Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My name is Michelle...!
My name is Michelle but my birth name was Michael. I am a 33-year-old white man but I've known since the age of 12 that I should have been a girl when I was born...

I am not going after a full sex change but there are a few changes or alterations I'd like to do to my body. The thing is that I was killed 3 times in a bad auto accident years ago and I have no way of making any of those changes but I hope to get to know you well enough to give you good reason to want to help me with the cost of the procedures I need done...

For example, I would like some implants on my hips to give me a more feminine silhouette and I need a nice set of breast implants as well but I'll also need laser hair removal too and I'm not able to afford any of them...

Won't hormones work on some of those (i.e. hips, the start of some boobs) without implants?

Welcome to the forum love! You sound cool! I love my trans friends! and you can join in too if you like =]

Hello and welcome, I think ... I'm sure you didn't mean to sound like you've come here asking for money!

It sounds like you've really been through the mill.

I hope you find us good enough company. Confusedmile:

WELCOME!:biggrin:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

To Jet2A: Yes, I've been taking the hormones and using the breast enhancing cream since November of last year and there has been some noticeable results but only to me. No one else has commented about the increase in my chest size. I guess they just think I've been working out more or something...

To marchlander: Oh absolutely...! Oh course I'm here asking for money but that's not the only reason I'm here. I mean, the money aspect or lack thereof is a definite hindrance in my attempts to make the male body I've been stuck in my whole life to even hint that I am a female but I would love to get to know more of you in this community...

To Genersis: Hello to you too...!

I guess what I'm saying is that yes, I have been taking measure to reach my goal but I still need the help of someone out there who may be more able than I am since I was disabled for life in my severe auto accident in 1994...

I'm sending out this prayer for help and I will keep sending it out until I get the help I so badly need...

May God be with you all...!

Michelle

Hello Michelle, welcome to the forum, can I ask you a favour, can you drop the Helpless part of your user name, everyone should be a little possitive about themselfs, I do hope you find what you are looking for, kind wishes, Ben.

Thank you Ben, that's a great suggestion and I'll see what I can do about it...

Michelle

Nope sorry, it won't let me change it...!

Michelle