Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new Haircut and my Vainess -DD
Vain means proceeding from or showing pride in or concern about one's appearance, qualities, etc.; resulting from or displaying vanity

And that being VAIN is part of me but i know my limits and i can control Smile

how can i contact you solemn XD if as friend in your deleted me in your skype list -.- HAHAH. Thanks solemn and you know im always true to you guys and to myself what the point of not admitting something Smile

I just had my haircut today and seen this thread, your hair looks nice, an like u said vain can be taking concern, not nessecarily pride, an anyway dont think no one has complained :-)

Deedee Wrote:Vain means proceeding from or showing pride in or concern about one's appearance, qualities, etc.; resulting from or displaying vanity

And that being VAIN is part of me but i know my limits and i can control Smile

how can i contact you solemn XD if as friend in your deleted me in your skype list -.- HAHAH. Thanks solemn and you know im always true to you guys and to myself what the point of not admitting something Smile

Oops, I always delete contacts if I haven't talked to them for a long time. Don't take it too personal and you can always just re-add if you feel like it ^^

Sure solemn. Smile though now i dont have anything to do to keep me busy. ive already read articles i wanna read. Boredom is killing me -.-

It looks good on you and no worries about being vain, which I don't think you have been on here. It's important to have pride and respect for yourself, but it's when people put themselves on pedestals above others that it becomes a problem.

I've been thinking of a similar haircut. It's been way too long since I cut mine and it's gotten annoyingly long. I've always though the shorter back and sides with longer top looked good.

Looking good! Thumbgrin

Thanks monk Smile loving it

I wish I had enough hair to get cut... I am jealous!

Lady gaga said:

I'm beautiful in my way 'Cause God makes no mistakes I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way
Don't hide yourself in regret Just love yourself and you're set I'm on the right track, baby I was born this way, born this way.

Nothing to be Jelly Jim Smile, OMG i still remember how we met each other XD