Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new toy
[Image: mm56.jpg]

My newest toy.

My job has a 'rewards program' in place.......If someone things you're giving great service, they can reward you points.....there is an online catalog that lists all the prizes you can redeem the points for.

Not long ago, I had enough points to get the camera, memory chip, and a download from the 'net to use it. No case, but I just found one and got it off of amazon. Smile

I have it charging now, I've decided to use it for the first time tomorrow for Mother's Day.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Damnit! when you said toy i thought...well lets just stay i had high hopes that were immediately crushed :biggrin:

lol

ooooops, sorry

Talk about misleading title... I cant wait to see what awesome photo you capture with it though

VirgoMasquerade Wrote:Talk about misleading title... I cant wait to see what awesome photo you capture with it though

LOL

Hey, I posted this in the photography section, I can't help it if your minds went to a different type of toy!

CellarDweller Wrote:LOL

Hey, I posted this in the photography section, I can't help it if your minds went to a different type of toy!

Not a toy if it isn't Seven inches or more Coldshower