Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new youtube video.
My next video is up. I tried to sing here with me by dido. Just for fun. Please subscribe and me more confident. My channel is paul angus.

And make me more confident i meant.

I'll watch the video later today! Smile

I will watch your video later Paul. Smile
An eye for an eye

Here's a direct link to the video if anyone's interested:

Aww, your so adorable <3.

1st) Belt dem words boo! Drop dem lyrics like dah on fyah! :p Don't worry about what people think sometimes, especially over the Youtube lol, these hoes ain't payin your rent.

If you aren't confidant, not only will we catch that, but so does your voice, which results in that shakey flutterly sound/feeling, so even if you aren't Beyonce' or Adele or even Frank Ocean, just pretend for a minute and have at it gurl!

2nd) Before you sing you should drink water to lubricate dat throat! Lube is important in other areas too you know :p. Also, in order to sing properly, you must annunciate and project your voice, ain't nobody in the third row gonna hear mouse squeaks. And I'm one to talk, cause in my first 2 I was quiet, but that's only cause I was far away and I have neighbors like right next door :/ .

Again, don't be so in your head all the time, come down and have a chat missus!

Your imperfections make you beautiful, so let them shine, cause you know a gurl wants to see some beauty <3.

Your a nice guy paul, but no tone and flat as a pancake Smile - to add to what queenodi said, try singing more from your gut, belt it out like theres no one listning! good critism i hope.

Thanks Queen and Partisan. Good comments. I will try to be more confident. I will sing a diffrent one next time. I`m also looking for questions that i could ask in my next video. Please put your questions here please. And i shall answer them in my video. Thanks.

Paul I have seen the video it was good. Smile
An eye for an eye

Dan1980 Wrote:Paul I have seen the video it was good. Smile

Question Dan?