Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new youtube video.
Need more questions please from diffrent guys.

Do we remain anonymous?

partisan Wrote:Do we remain anonymous?

Lol, he just said he won't say our names.

Although, by all means, say mine. It's not like anyone you know knows me or even cares or that I care lol.

Any further questions please? You will remain anonymous. If you like you can PM me your question. I really need more questions.

If you were the last person alive, what would you do?

QueenOdi Wrote:Lol, he just said he won't say our names.

Although, by all means, say mine. It's not like anyone you know knows me or even cares or that I care lol.

I wasnt listning, scratching my bum at the time. Smile

partisan Wrote:I wasnt listning, scratching my bum at the time. Smile

Charming, I'm sure. :p

~
Here's a few questions related to Empathy, who knows, you might turn oult to be an Empath Wink .

1) If presented with a situation, in which a child was being bullied, but you knew the child was himself not very nice, what would you do?

2) When seeing another person cry, what do you feel?

3) When in a crowded area, do you feel anxiety or nervous or even depressed?

4) Do other peoples traits and qualities(such as getting annoyed with someone your friend may be annoyed with, even if the person is nice to you) influence you?

5) Do you often get addicted to things that give you pleasure(food, sex, games, tv)?

6) Do you often try to be aloof or indifferent?

7) Do you often envision yourself as another person and wonder how they feel?

8) Do you want to learn about people and what buttons they might have?

9) Do you find it hard to watch someone step on a bug?

10) Does being immersed with/in nature soothe you and/or give you a charged energy?

11) Do you find yourself subconciously avoiding certain places, for no appearant reason? Certain people even?

3-11 are typically what a person with a high level of Empathy exhibits or feels. Sounds like some mumbo jumbo, but hey, people always fear the unknown and what they don't understand :/.

1 & 2 Are just general questions for your moral compass <3.

And it's not really a test per se, but more of a measure of the level of Empathy you may or may not possess.

For Instance, Some Empaths are so finely tuned, they are strict Vegans, because they can feel an animals suffering, and although Finely tuned, I need meat gurl! I am respectful though, of animals, but I do have to eat.

Also, watching your videos, I can sense or feel the sense or resonance of an Identity Issue you may have incurred in childhood that resonates even now, which is why you feel a lack of confidence in yourself, something to do with a friend or a parent?

I'm not always right, but this is why I liked giving out advice in my earlier days on GS (right Daddy(Dfiant)? Mum, Nicky,Zetty and all my original Gay Fam <3), and why I often get upset over issues that are sensitive.

Just sayin Sis! If nothing else, they can be fun questions at your next dinner party <3.

I gots loads more gurl if you want Wink and not just about Empathy, but other similar topics.

Wink

QueenOdi Wrote:Charming, I'm sure. :p

~
Here's a few questions related to Empathy, who knows, you might turn oult to be an Empath Wink .

1) If presented with a situation, in which a child was being bullied, but you knew the child was himself not very nice, what would you do?

2) When seeing another person cry, what do you feel?

3) When in a crowded area, do you feel anxiety or nervous or even depressed?

4) Do other peoples traits and qualities(such as getting annoyed with someone your friend may be annoyed with, even if the person is nice to you) influence you?

5) Do you often get addicted to things that give you pleasure(food, sex, games, tv)?

6) Do you often try to be aloof or indifferent?

7) Do you often envision yourself as another person and wonder how they feel?

8) Do you want to learn about people and what buttons they might have?

9) Do you find it hard to watch someone step on a bug?

10) Does being immersed with/in nature soothe you and/or give you a charged energy?

11) Do you find yourself subconciously avoiding certain places, for no appearant reason? Certain people even?

3-11 are typically what a person with a high level of Empathy exhibits or feels. Sounds like some mumbo jumbo, but hey, people always fear the unknown and what they don't understand :/.

1 & 2 Are just general questions for your moral compass <3.

And it's not really a test per se, but more of a measure of the level of Empathy you may or may not possess.

For Instance, Some Empaths are so finely tuned, they are strict Vegans, because they can feel an animals suffering, and although Finely tuned, I need meat gurl! I am respectful though, of animals, but I do have to eat.

Also, watching your videos, I can sense or feel the sense or resonance of an Identity Issue you may have incurred in childhood that resonates even now, which is why you feel a lack of confidence in yourself, something to do with a friend or a parent?

I'm not always right, but this is why I liked giving out advice in my earlier days on GS (right Daddy(Dfiant)? Mum, Nicky,Zetty and all my original Gay Fam <3), and why I often get upset over issues that are sensitive.

Just sayin Sis! If nothing else, they can be fun questions at your next dinner party <3.

I gots loads more gurl if you want Wink and not just about Empathy, but other similar topics.

Wink

Please do and thanks.

New video now up.