Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My new youtube video.
Cool..............
An eye for an eye

Oh gosh lol, rule out my questions then! Rofl .

Also, besides the HP one;

If you were a Lord of the Rings Character who would you be?
(I'm that ethreal looking elf lady lol, can't remember her name, but she just exudes a can o'woop ass if you got on her bad side)

QueenOdi Wrote:Oh gosh lol, rule out my questions then! Rofl .

Also, besides the HP one;

If you were a Lord of the Rings Character who would you be?
(I'm that ethreal looking elf lady lol, can't remember her name, but she just exudes a can o'woop ass if you got on her bad side)
No i answer your questions Queen.

1. If penises were ice cream flavoured, how would that affect annual blowjob statistics?

2. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

SolemnBoy Wrote:1. If penises were ice cream flavoured, how would that affect annual blowjob statistics?

2. How much wood would a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood?

That's easy, even I can answer that!

1) It would boom, then fall as we would lose weight from false caloric intake and develop false diabetes and then rise again once we figure out all that was fake lol.

2) None, cause by saying "if a woodchuck could chuck wood" implies that he won't and most likely can't.

QueenOdi Wrote:That's easy, even I can answer that!

1) It would boom, then fall as we would lose weight from false caloric intake and develop false diabetes and then rise again once we figure out all that was fake lol.

2) None, cause by saying "if a woodchuck could chuck wood" implies that he won't and most likely can't.

Well of course, it's a hypothesis! It's stated that it can't actually chuck wood but the question was how much it would chuck if it was actually capable of doing it ^_^

I have another question Paul. If you could be a super hero which one would you be and why?
An eye for an eye

Any questions from other members please? Your question will be read out and answered.

Do the questioners remain anon?

partisan Wrote:Do the questioners remain anon?
I won`t say your names.