Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My online dating experience
My online dating experience has been rubbish! Guys don't seem to take me seriously athough I can be a bit flirty on the first date. Do you think I should maybe go for an older guy??

jonnyhatesjazz Wrote:My online dating experience has been rubbish! Guys don't seem to take me seriously athough I can be a bit flirty on the first date. Do you think I should maybe go for an older guy??
How is looking for an older guy going to solve the problem?:confused:
Maybe if you're being flirty so early on. These people you've talked to have thought that you just want a quick hook-up or something.:confused:
Hard to say really.:redface:
Silly Sarcastic So-and-so

maturity doesn't always come with age... you can surf the net to chat for all the older guys out there, but if they're immature, they're gonna be immature no matter what age they're in. my advise, don't rely too much online... find people you can really talk to personally.

There is a difference between cultivating or nurturing friendships online and simply trying to line up the next date. PA and I were writing to each other for many months before we ever met and here we are eight(ish) years later. That's how it worked for us, anyway.

as much as possible, try finding someone whom you can meet in real person... not just on the internet.

I think Genersis got it, try approaching them a bit more seriously and get flirty only once you are sure there is something. :]

have you seen anyone or dated anyone that was not internet-initiated?