Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My personal first experience...
Hello, I tried posting this as a reply to an existing thread with a similar title (my first gay experience) but the thread is rather old and my reply does not seem to be going through.
So, I'll try as a "new thread".
The subject of 'first experience' is of special interest to me. In talking to other people, I find that "the first one" is really the one that leaves a strong mark and impression, really a 'defining factor'.
So, being new here, I thought it proper to start with my first experience and go from there.
Hope you all enjoy it as much as I did !!

I have never shared this with anyone but as I read some of the posts in this site I got really excited and intrigued. So, with the advantage of 'hiding' behind a keyboard, I would like to share it now. It really is exciting just to think about telling it...

It happened while in school, I was 19 and he was about early 40's. His name was Louis (not his real name), Italian origin, black hair, hairy above average but not excessive, good build, about as tall as I was 5'9" aprox., slight balding head, good looking all told.
It was at the tennis courts, I was hitting balls against the back wall while waiting for some friends when he came by and asked if I would like to hit a few. I told him I was waiting for friends but no problem warming up some.
As it turns out, when my friends came we got into a doubles match, Louis playing with one of them, he really was a good player even by college standards.
At the end of the game, I ended up giving Louis a ride. He was visiting in town and his hotel was really pretty far... he asked if it would be ok to stop by my place and take a shower and change into his jeans before going on to visit his friends.
I didn't think anything particular about it and said sure, no problem.
We went in, kitchen time to get some sodas and start a coffee pot... chit chat about tennis...TV on ....He asked to use the phone so I told him to make himself at home while I went to take a quick shower.
As I was turning to go, he said "would you like a back rub ?? I'd be glad to give you one to repay for your hospitality". I was about to say no but.... a little feeling... curiosity... excitement?... So I said "sure, that would be very nice".
He took his shoulder bag to my room, it had a bunch of stuff... (including some toys as I later found out...) creams, lotions, oils etc. and I went on to take a shower. He went back to the kitchen and told me to get ready and wait for him in my bed when I got off the shower.
I came out wearing only my shorts, laid face down on the bed and told him I was ready. Heard him go by into the bathroom and then the shower noise....
And I realized I was pretty nervous, almost shaking... and very excited laying there on the bed, knowing what was about to happen and very curious about it....and full of anticipation.
When the shower stopped I really got turned on beyond belief... My heart was pounding out of control.. The door of the room opened, he came in and closed it behind him. Neither of us spoke. I was face down but took a peek at him on the mirror there in the wall. He was wearing only a jock strap, and the bulge in it was just unbelievable. He had his penis pointing up and had a huge huge erection, all that made the bulge seem almost unreal.
He got next to the bed, oiled his hands and started to rub my back and shoulders.
'Do you like it? he asked. I said 'yes' barely audible and with trembling voice.
After a little while he asked if it was ok to take my shorts off so he could massage me better... Another 'yes' really trembling at that point.
He really was an expert... after taking my shorts off he started massaging my legs, thighs.. my buttocks.. and 'accidentally' the crack of my ass... moving his fingers down between my legs, feeling my genitals... At that point his breathing had accelerated quite a bit and so had mine.
Do you like it? he asked. I said YES.. very much, feels very nice.
Do you want me to go on? YES... please, don't stop.
He asked if this was my first time with a man...
I said 'yes and no'... How is that, he asked, 'tell me about it'.

I told him about a time when I was a kid and a cousin of mine came to stay for the summer. I was just a kid and he was probably 17 or 18. One day, walking around we saw two dogs mating and watched for a while. That morning I had seen him coming out of the shower, he had an erection and was touching himself...
That night, he moved over to my bed, got into a 'spoon' position with me and started caressing me... I could feel his 'thing' hard in my behind. He asked if I had liked watching the dogs... and would I like playing 'dog' with him... I said yes. He took my shorts off, embraced me and started to kiss my neck, lips, shoulders... I was exploding.
He asked if I knew what married people do when they get married.. I said no. He said, well, it's like what those dogs were doing today. And he started to describe the things that a man does to a woman and the things she does to him. "Kissing down there" got me almost out of my mind...
When he said 'lets play dog' it was obvious that I'd play the "woman' part... He asked if I would like to see ‘his thing’... and when I said yes, he asked me to 'reach down and take his thing out'...
I really was shaking and very nervous but managed to get my hand inside his shorts. As I felt his erection, that and the memory of what I had seen that morning got me too excited, heart pumping, breathless and nervous at the thought that someone could walk in. The feeling that what we were doing was ‘prohibited’ or tabu added to the excitement.
I pulled it out and he began to teach me how to stroke it... He got close to my ear, kissed me some more and whispered if I would like to kiss ‘his thing’. I said yes...
A bit later, he was coming in my mouth and we went at it the rest of the night and the rest of the summer. He really made me do 'all of it' and I LOVED every minute.

As I finished telling Louis, he told me he was going to get on top of me to massage me better.. I was still facing down on the bed.
When he stood up, I heard the noise of his jock strap coming off... I again peeked in the mirror and saw his FULL erection. His penis was way above average, very very thick and with a huge, red, glistening head... I really was breathing hard at that point...
He got back in the bed. I had my legs closed, he straddled me and I could feel his erection between my buttocks and thighs. He leaned forward and pressed his chest against my back... and started to move his penis back and forth between my legs.
He embraced me hard, bit the side of my neck and asked me to turn my head so he could kiss me...
'You are mine now... do you like it ??" yes... I like it very much...very very much..
Do you want me to do to you the things that a man does to his woman ?? Yes...yes...
And he started to tell me what he wanted to do...
Do you want to masturbate me ?? yes...
Do you want me to be in your mouth so you can kiss it and suck on it ??
YES... that one really got to me...
So he got up, told me to get up and sit on the side of the bed and stood there in front of me. I COULDN'T get my eyes off his huge erection.. it really looked erotic and DELICIOUS !!
He moved towards me, put his hand on the back of my head and GENTLY pressed forward while with his other hand grabbed his penis, peeled the skin back to expose the full head and pointed it to my mouth.
I kissed it softly and then started to lick it... licked his balls... his huge huge shaft and then opened my mouth and took it in. I can't describe what I felt... I really was out of my mind..
He started pumping into my mouth while I grabbed his shaft to masturbate it... And then he EXPLODED in my mouth. I kissed and licked his beautiful penis until it was dried...
Then he took me to the shower...
We showered together... soapy caresses, he kissed me and got behind me... and as his erection started to come back, he gave me the soap and asked me to massage it.
We were looking at each other and while I stroked his penis it started to get hard again.
"Did you like it ??" he asked. Yes... it was out of this world.
Did you like my come in your mouth ?? yes, yes yes...
Would you like to feel how I come inside you ?? and as he said that he gently fingered my ass ...
My voice choked.... so I just nodded my head.
He gave me a kiss and told me "get down on your knees and suck me again to make it hard for your".... He didn't have to say it twice, I got down and took him again in my mouth...licking all of it, shaft, balls...
When he was hard again, he took me back to bed. We laid down and kissed some more. I couldn't get my hands and eyes off his massive, delicious erection...
It took some time to be able to do it... oils, lubricant, fingers, toys... It was just too big.
When he finally exploded into me, he was again on top of me, me laying face down. As he came, he bit me hard on the back of my neck.. the puffing and sweating and the feel of his chest on my back were just too much... I barely touched myself and came too... .
We did it a couple of more times that night and the following day... but he could not penetrate me again until a few days later... He really had a massive penis and that first time, despite his gentleness and expertise, had caused some tissue tearing and left me sore for days.
I'll never forget the feeling.... excitement, possession, lust.
Really a once in a lifetime experience. That's the incredible thing about 'first times'... precious memories...
I nearly went out of my mind...

Sounds like a memory to cherish.