Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My poetry book on Amazon Kindle for free
Hey guys,

Hopefully this isn't considered spamming and/or promotion. Not asking for money here, since I'm promoting the free giveaway. I wouldn't ask the people here to buy it anyway -- I'd prefer they read it for free and offer feedback on Amazon anyway. Wink

As I mentioned before, I was planning on putting out a book of poetry via Amazon's Kindle. I enrolled it within the Select program (meaning it's exclusive on Amazon for now) and have enabled it to be free starting at 12:00 PM Eastern time as of today. It's not free YET, but it should be by the time some of you see this.

So, without further ado...

[Image: n4zR8l.jpg]
Our Hands are Clean
a book of poetry by Beau Blue

Quote:Have you ever grown up sad, alone, confused, longing for love in all the wrong places and wishing desperately for your life to mean something? In his debut book of poetry, OUR HANDS ARE CLEAN, poet Beau Blue explores the meaning of growing up gay and in a religiously-oppressive town and how adversity and love ultimately effects us.

OHaC will be available for free on Amazon Kindle starting at midnight (eastern standard US time) on July 20th, 2012 and will be free until Monday, July 23rd. You can get the book here: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B008N44KKG

If you don't have a Kindle/don't like the eReading software for the computer, I would be more than happy to send you a PDF. Just send me a direct message with your email address and I will send it to you ASAP. (I'll also keep sending PDFs out to the Gayspeak members even after the book is no longer free so long as they direct message me.)

Thanks for the support!

- Blue

Congratulation, Blue! For finishing the book and not leaving it in the virtual drawer Smile

I just picked up a copy for my Kindle on my iPhone. I can't wait to read it! But I would have gladly paid for it Smile