Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My rant for the day
Ok, I get that the people in early mankind history had to create falsehoods and stories to control the ever growing population of man.

Ok, I get that a lot of these stories and falsehoods were turned into religions to "keep the sheep in order".

Ok, I get that some people really believe this stuff.

What I cant believe is that these people cannot live what they preach.
I also cannot believe that they think the rest of us are so ignorant as to not see religion for what it is, a money making operation.

I also cannot believe that these people who claim to "love all" and "have nothing but good intentions" harass, annoy, and advertise and "preach" at you when you tell them NO!! They are just like mosquitoes, they WILL NOT leave you alone unless they draw blood from you or you kill them.

There was this girl at the last place I worked. She is a very nice girl, very helpful, and pleasant to work with. But she would not ever leave me alone about coming to her church, no matter HOW many times I said NO. She even still texts me to this day about it.

One day she wanted to know why I did not believe in god or religion, and I told her.
She just could not seem to comprehend what I was telling her. I knew she was lost to the dark side. When they give you that "dog turning head sideways and pricking ears" look, they have been completely brainwashed. Ive seen it too many times.

Anyway, when we were having one of our "arguments" one day, after she kept telling people that "god" got her that job....I asked her "I thought YOU got this job"? She said no, "God got me this job".

So I asked her, "Did god get on the computer too look for a job for you"?
She said "No".
I asked "Did god apply to this company online for you"?
She said "No".
I asked "Did god call you in for an interview about this job"?
She said "No".
I asked "Did god hire you for this job"?
She said "No".
I asked "Did god dress you, write up your resume, and drive you to this job"?
She said "No".

So, I asked her "Well, if god did NOT do any of these things for you, then how can you say that god gave you this job"?
She said "God put all these things in place for me".
I replied "Really"?
She said "Yes".

I asked "So god had all of these people born, and raised, so they could grow up, get jobs, and end up at this company, just so you could get a job here"?
She said "Yes".

Hypocrisy is such a fun thing to watch in action.

Then I asked her "But I thought god gave all people free will, to do as they please".
She said "He did".
Then I asked "Well, if god gave all people free will to do as they please, then how can you say that all of these people were born, raised, educated, and worked to get to where they ended up at this place just so YOU could get a job here? Thats not free will, thats a planned out life....of which they have no control or free will over".
She didnt have anything to say to that.

She also asks for lots of favors and other things, of which she does not return, even though thats part of what she preaches.

She IS a nice person, but she's been misguided so very BADLY by religion, it just makes me furious that she's been so badly brainwashed. This happened to a friend I had in high school too.

But for both of these girls, regardless of their brainwashing religions, they are happy and not doing any real harm to anyone. I just hope it stays that way.

I just hate being annoyed and harassed because these people cant take "no" for an answer.

I respect people having a right to their beliefs. That doesn't mean I think their beliefs are always worthy of respect. Just that they are free to have them.

Just as I expect religious people to always respect my right to free speech. As in, I think the vast majority of religious people are being willfully ignorant at best, and likely downright idiotic. They should be able to respect my right to say, or write, or type those words, without having to respect or agree with what they mean.

Joe bless America for granting us those fucking freedoms.

Not all of people who believe in God are like this btw. You are just pointing out all the stereotypes just like how a lot of people stereotype the LGBT community.

I believe in God and I do not harrass anyone. Have I ever once mentioned God to any of you. Nope.

mbennet35 Wrote:Not all of people who believe in God are like this btw. You are just pointing out all the stereotypes just like how a lot of people stereotype the LGBT community.

I believe in God and I do not harrass anyone. Have I ever once mentioned God to any of you. Nope.

Unfortunately there would not be any stereotypes unless it was a majority of the culture.
That goes for anybody and anything.

I really have nothing further to say to you. I'm not arguing about I'm saying that not all people who believe in god are like that.

You can't judge everyone especially people you don't know

mbennet35 Wrote:I really have nothing further to say to you. I'm not arguing about I'm saying that not all people who believe in god are like that.

You can't judge everyone especially people you don't know

Dont get all mad on me.
Im not judging anybody..........Im just saying there wouldnt be stereotypes unless the majority of some group, culture, organization, or nation didnt act/do/say/think/dress they way they do in order for a stereotype to be born.

Thats all Im saying. Herz
Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz

MisterTinkles Wrote:Dont get all mad on me.
Im not judging anybody..........Im just saying there wouldnt be stereotypes unless the majority of some group, culture, organization, or nation didnt act/do/say/think/dress they way they do in order for a stereotype to be born.

Thats all Im saying. Herz
Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz Herz

I never said I was mad at you. I'm frustrated that I can't seem to explain myself very well. Not very smart at these things.

mbennet35 Wrote:I never said I was mad at you. I'm frustrated that I can't seem to explain myself very well. Not very smart at these things.

Aargh quack Phisst

Oy Oy Oy

Mb sorry son, now you'r talking nonsense!

You do very well explaining yourself.

Stop putting yourself down.

Duckkie

mbennet35 Wrote:I never said I was mad at you. I'm frustrated that I can't seem to explain myself very well. Not very smart at these things.

I understand what you are saying.
And you are a brainiac.BUNNY

Im just gratefull here in england religion is virtually dead. Its sad to see only old people go to church and an institution die but i for one am pleased. And i simply could not tolerate that girl. No.