Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New life
Honesty is good with anyone you actually care about V. The rest of it is just game play. Besides, how am I gonna get all red in the face and start screaming about righteous justice without be'in honest?
Laugh

Cheating, lying, theft... all of these rest on the same foundation which is betrayal.

You already did the first form of betrayal, you cheated on him. You do have option of adding insult to injury and lie to him - but you might as well bet on the truth making it back to his ears sooner or later.

And telling the truth is going to hurt - a lot. And in all probability he (your BF) will decide that this relationship you have with him is over.

To lie to him and trick him into continuing this farce of a relationship will not end well. Especially if he is going to be leaving his homeland to come to be with you.

While you may love him in one way, you do not love him enough to wait for him.

Perhaps you are more or less in love with the concept of being in love with him, but not really in love with him?

One time can be explained away as an 'accident', when you end up having sex with several guys the whole 'it was an accident' or 'a spur of the moment thing' kinda loses credence.

One aspect here is that remorse would have changed your behaviors, caused you to be a hella lot more careful about where you go who you hang out with. Since your behavior did not change that tells me there is not real remorse.

Love all the feedback, i will tell him when he comes to me , as i would not be able to look at him when he is here and be able to keep it from him,

I feel like we will get through it as he have alot together,
he will arrive in a few weeks or so, so until then i will sort out myself with the connections i made here

Anonymous Wrote:Love all the feedback, i will tell him when he comes to me , as i would not be able to look at him when he is here and be able to keep it from him,

I feel like we will get through it as he have alot together,
he will arrive in a few weeks or so, so until then i will sort out myself with the connections i made here

Wise decision!

I know for me...I can forgive infidelity rather easily but lying to me...not something that is easy for me to forgive. I feel betrayed when I am lied to..not so much if I am cheated on.

The reason...people make mistakes...every last one of us. If someone has the humility to own a mistake it is not hard to forgive them but when someone has chosen deception...it is more of a deliberate and a calculated act...and much harder to understand

Good luck to you both!

Anonymous Wrote:So I moved Country

and I am with my boy friend over a few years and I love him so much,
we talk every day on the phone, he lives back where I am from,

but since i moved, i have met a few guys,
had sex with a few too, but i still only love just him,

I can keep it from him i know this but sometimes i get so sad from this,
but i really enjoy especially one of the guys i met here , we get on very well,
but my heart only belongs too one,

He might move to stay with me at some stage and i hope it does not effect things properly for me as im worried that we will fight a-lot and that he might stress me out,]

has anyone ever experienced similar to this ?

It's better to come clean and let it be.