Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My sex stories + tricky question
Another thread on my sexual experiences, it's the last one.

These are really pathetic, grotesque and, as always, 100% genuine:

1. Shit!

This one happened in a really shabby gay sauna a few years ago. The guy was very young and incredibly cute, he wanted to have sex and I said yes.

The place was pitch dark and we were both extremely horny, so horny we couldn't find the light switch, so we did it in the dark. He wasn't very hard but I'm a very experienced bottom and I was able to help him penetrate me and it was great.

When I switched on the light, I noticed someone had taken a dump in that room and my back was full of shit. Sad

2. Big guy at the hotel

I behaved like a complete jerk, please don't hate me after reading this.

I met this big guy on the internet, he was extremely obese but I'm not prejudiced at all when it comes to body types. We met at this really fancy hotel, where I used to take A LOT of sex dates.

We had sex, I fucked him hard and it was wonderful, even though I had some difficulty finding his hole.

A few weeks later I saw him at the shopping centre but pretended I didn't know him Sad (I swear I'm not a creep, it was genuine insecurity)

3. Buffet tables

I call these guys buffet tables and if you've ever been to a gay sex club, you know what I'm talking about: they just lie in some corner, face against the wall and offer their butts to everyone. They don't even see who's doing them.

There was one such guy at the wonderful CBL club in Berlin that I really enjoyed, he was awesome!

4. 2 in 1

No, it's not the shampoo. This one happened at the legendary Vault 139 in London. It was naked night and I had 2 dicks in my mouth but I was having no fun at all and was not happy to be there. I literally ran away and the 2 studs were surprised and upset. There was nothing wrong with the guys or the venue (it's a great London institution), it was just me. I guess that's when I realised casual sex wasn't really that great.

5. Crazy Brit

This one's the tricky question.

Gorgeous British guy that posted a video of him being fucked by 5 or 6 old guys. He wanted bareback sex and that video made me so horny, I didn't even think twice (yes, I know it was a stupid thing to do).

I sent him a message and some photos, he immediately said yes and we arranged a meeting for that afternoon. A few minutes before, I visited his webpage and found out he was HIV+ Sad

I have nothing against sex with HIV+ guys and I've done several times but a condom is absolutely essential, so I skipped that one.

The tricky question is this: did he do something wrong? He knows he's HIV+ and he wants to have bareback sex but he's honest about it and isn't hiding anything...

There's a famous gay sex club in Berlin for HIV+ men only. Same question: is it unethical?

Well, bless your heart!

MikeW Wrote:Well, bless your heart!

LOL. Which finishing school did you go to Mike?
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Ahhh

Good times. It brings back fond memories.

And as for the HIV+ guy? As long as he was up-front, that was okay. I do think that he should be direct about it though and not rely on guys looking at his webpage. But it is equally our responsibility to ask the question directly if someone says they want to BB.....and to avoid BB with anyone outside of a monogamous relationship.

LONDONER Wrote:LOL. Which finishing school did you go to Mike?

My thought exactly when I read it! hahahahahhahahaha!

About that line --- coming from a room mate from the South...
from him it's not usually "bless your heart."

It's usually "bless your ____(insert adjective)____ heart."

little, ever-loving, sweet, big ol', horny, kind, demented, wicked ...

MisterLove Wrote:The tricky question is this: did he do something wrong? He knows he's HIV+ and he wants to have bareback sex but he's honest about it and isn't hiding anything...

There's a famous gay sex club in Berlin for HIV+ men only. Same question: is it unethical?

If he is open and honest about it...he deserves respect IMO. The ultimate question about ethics...I think we are all responsible for our own choices and if a person have bareback sex with someone he knows is HIV+ I am not going to blame the HIV+ guy. If the HIV+ guy didn't reveal his stats then it is a different matter somewhat....

As for the Berlin club....I don't see what the problem is if they are all HIV+..

I have heard some people have death wishes and want to be infected...I don't understand that but I do have a few self destructive demons of my own so I am not gonna throw stones....

Holy crap! (no pun intended)

Unethical? I don't see it that way, but not too bright imo. There's more than one strain of HIV and you can catch them all, which decreases your chance of a normal life span.....
~Beaux

Your confession has been heard, my son.

God the Father of mercies, through the death and resurrection of your son, you have reconciled the world to yourself and sent the Holy Spirit among us for the forgiveness of sins. Through the ministry of the church, may God grant you pardon and peace. And I absolve you of your sins, in the name of the Father, and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit. Amen.

Penance:
Just a decat (10) the first 10 beads on the rosary. A apostlecreed, our father, hail mary, and the glory be...
But to be included in penance:
"Oh sweet Jesus, save all souls from the fires of hell, especially those in the greatest need of thy mercy."

Go with God, my son.

As for the guy who has HIV - he will have to come and give his own confession and I will assign him a worthy penance... IDK, maybe two decats.... I'm feeling generous....

DreamMaker Wrote:Holy crap! (no pun intended)

I was full of s**t! lol