Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My short story
Hi everyone.

So... Last week I accepted my sexuality. I was extremely scared and biased to see the true and accept myself as gay (I thought I was Bi). I managed to accomplish this thanks to my best friend and a therapist and I feel extremely Happy and peaceful with myself.

They told me to search this kind of sites so I can find advice and meet new people as me (my best friend is straight, so even if he wants to help sometimes it will be impossible). So here I am.

Only 3 people in my life know this and I'm happy about it. I want to work with my confidence and be happy about who I am and the thinks I like.

Smile

congratulations and welcome to GS Xyxwave
[Image: tumblr_n60lwfr0nK1tvauwuo2_250.gif]

juandnk Wrote:Hi everyone.

So... Last week I accepted my sexuality. ...
Only 3 people in my life know this...

Smile

Hmm, there's been 1,445 people on this site in the last 24 hours. So maybe more than 3 people know this! hahaha congrats! life is a helluva lot easier when you accept yourself.

ceez Wrote:congratulations and welcome to GS Xyxwave

Thanks Smile

Camfer Wrote:Hmm, there's been 1,445 people on this site in the last 24 hours. So maybe more than 3 people know this! hahaha congrats! life is a helluva lot easier when you accept yourself.

LOL, so just a thousand now by now. Thanks! and yes, its easier and better

Welcome here. This is a good place to ask questions and to observe. Be sure to tell your straight friend that he might want to hang out here just to see how things are. I doubt he would be intimidated and maybe it will help him to understand.
I bid NO Trump!

Welcome to the forum Juandnk Smile. Glad you are well on the way to accepting who you are Smile. I think you'll enjoy it here Smile

You couldn't have come to a better place for support. Welcome.
"You can be young without money but you can't be old without money"
Maggie the Cat from "Cat on a Hot Tin Roof." by Tennessee Williams

Welcome to GS Smile
“Why is a raven like a writing-desk?”  [Image: 1f3a9.png]

Welcome and have fun Smile
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.

LJay Wrote:Welcome here. This is a good place to ask questions and to observe. Be sure to tell your straight friend that he might want to hang out here just to see how things are. I doubt he would be intimidated and maybe it will help him to understand.

I will tell him Smile

Thanks everyone!!