Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My story... Coming soon
I was hoping that I can share my story here with you guys... It is a very dynamic one with plots, schemes, betrayal, and my search of true love... I will start writing it and post it as soon as possible, I could really appreciate some support... My story's title is "Wavering Heart"... It's all real 100% and about me... Cheers !!!

Let 'er rip tater chip... Looking forward to it! Xyxthumbs
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

I already advise you write down every bit of details and emotions in it, only then you'll get it completely off your chest. Of course we'll be here for you Wink

But in what section should I post it?

Mystery199x Wrote:But in what section should I post it?

Depends on you.... I'd suggest the intro section for the synopsis and then develop the details in a story in the writing section... It does not have to be just one post. Or you can just dump it all in one. The only real advise I'd give is to break up your statements in smaller chunks than just one massive or several massive sections. Having smaller chunks of statements makes it easier to read and digest. Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Mystery199x Wrote:But in what section should I post it?

Depends on its purpose, if you need advice, or it's a confession, or a coming out story... See what section fits it best.

I look forward to reading your story.

Hello Mystery199x! Welcome to GS.Wavey

I look forward to hearing your story and reading your posts. One suggestion, as you tell the story break it up into many posts and let people respond in between. I know there are a few that do it, but a large wall of text and then running out of characters and having to continue into an additional post does not work well in forum sites and when most see a huge amount of text, they are going to go right back out of the thread. Of course you have to read when you come to a forum site, but the reason most people are involved is to be a part of a conversation. There is a reason for tl;dr besides exactly what it stands for- if your were sharing your story or your opinions in a conversation in real life, you would never talk as long as some of the posts you sometimes see in forums without letting someone else respond. Make sharing your stories a success, allow it to be a part of a conversation.

Look forward to reading, man

And welcome to GS

Also looking forward to the read. Smile Welcome to GS!