Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My "straight" friend?
meridannight Wrote:see, i don't get this. why does it make you uncomfortable when you don't have any physical attraction for men? straight sex scenes don't make me uncomfortable, they leave me cold unless the guy is hot. lesbian sex scenes don't make me uncomfortable, they leave me unmoved. if i walk out it'd be because i'm bored.

does it make a difference if you're watching gay sex scenes with a guy and not a girl? my straight friends have watched through gay sex scenes with other guys and the most remarkable reaction out of them was them laughing at the sex parts.

not questioning your sexuality here, i just seriously don't get this.

It makes me uncomfortable cause too many time Ive been in innocent situation with gay strangers with my gay friends and have them come back later not to ask me but TELL me that I am gay and need to hurry up and admit it. I got a bunch of my straight buddies together to watch brokeback mountain with my gay roomie holding the remote so he could pause and explain things he understood in the movie that we didnt. I could never do that in a damed public theater.

OK, I've got to think that "movie review" and discussions during the movie must have been very, very interesting! Would have loved to be a fly on the wall during that showing, lol.

Did the straight buds ask a lot of questions?
How did they react?
Were they pretty open to the whole thing?