Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My trustworthy friend ... Not anymore.
This summer. I made friends with someone, He was really friendly, interesting, open minded, free spirited, liberated, fun, hype and energetic. My type of personality. So I knew we'd click. and we did... We kept hanging out and the more we hung out the closer we became, the more I let him in.. One day, I decided to come out to him. So I did; He was very welcoming and accepting which made me happy.. We kept hanging out and we were cool until one day I called him and it turned out that he blocked me on his phone which was weird. I called him from my friend's phone number, he answered and I asked why he blocked me from his phone (Then I was really disappointed) so he said that he was too busy to talk right now! I waited a couple of hours then I texted "You're acting like a fucking child" ... And then he blocked me on facebook.. Which was completely absurd and uncalled for.. I didn't do anything since then and nothing happened until a couple of days ago I saw him in campus as I was walking. Literally, his face turned to a different color and his eyes grew big. He was scared shitless like he'd seen some ghost.. I kept walking then I laughed at his reaction.. Then it hit me; what if he outed me to his friends (Since we did have mutual friends who no longer speak to me anymore) even if he did, nothing would happen to me and I know this because I know them. They're not the kind of people who would start things out of nowhere, I'm just worried the word might spread and get to people who are looking to start shit up. I just need to know if he did or didn't?.. Yes, U can call me a reckless, careless idiot since I just told him too soon. Let him in too soon. I don't even know what I was thinking when I did... I definitely learned my lesson!
Thing is though, I gotta find out. I thought not to do anything about it, then I thought to confront him next time I see him? ...

Gossip behind your back is always the risk you take when coming out to someone. In your case, you live in a dangerous place. Trusting someone is even more important for you than many of us.
There is really is nothing you can do about stopping others from talking.
Do you think confronting him will stop the gossip or what are your thoughts about it?

Darius Wrote:Gossip behind your back is always the risk you take when coming out to someone. In your case, you live in a dangerous place. Trusting someone is even more important for you than many of us.
There is really is nothing you can do about stopping others from talking.
Do you think confronting him will stop the gossip or what are your thoughts about it?

I know him. He's a pussy. He got scared just from seeing me. So yea, I think confronting him should do the trick; telling him that if he told anybody I'll say that he knows cuz we've had sex and that way it'll backfire on him more than me.. Cuz really his friends aren't mine so it's his loss!

Threatening him seems like a bad idea. It might even make things worse.

Aw man..
This is awful..
On the other hand you are too angry right now to make any rational decisions.

The friendship was really fast.. I can understand that.. but now you know first hand ..trust takes time.

Your best option at this point is to leave him alone..
~>Do absolutely nothing<~
No contact, No walk byes, no eye contact, No text, No Facebook, Twitter etc.
No need to be agressive..

The reasoning behind my instructions above?
He probably thought you wanted him...?

Now .. I won't get into the subject of his insecurities ...
But I will say..I am concerned about yours. .

Planning a defensive counter attack ..? Too much chaos.

For now.. let it go!..
Whatever you say or do might present you to be a bitter guy rejected by a hot piece of ass... :-p

[Image: tennants-gonna-hug-you.gif]

Yeah..
I've seen your post..
I understand there may be a build up in disappointment considering you keep reaching out for friendships or relationships that seem to try your patience..
so for now..
You're stuck with us...

:-P

Do you like drama? Are you one of those people who seeks drama? If so, go for the revenge option.

Well .. In his defense. .
I will say he was probably very angry at the time of this post..
I'm sure most of us would be too ...

I know [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] will not do anything rash....

Like drugging his Ex friend... posing him nude for a photo shoot ...with a sexualy ambiguous camel..

...then posting everything on Instagram. ..

(I am totally kidding )

Anocxu Wrote:Well .. In his defense. .
I will say he was probably very angry at the time of this post..
I'm sure most of us would be too ...

I know [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] will not do anything rash....

Like drugging his Ex friend... posing him nude for a photo shoot ...with a sexualy ambiguous camel..

...then posting everything on Instagram. ..

(I am totally kidding )

My post was asking questions. Not making judgements. Offering a certain view point.

1and1 Wrote:My post was asking questions. Not making judgements. Offering a certain view point.
I know you were....

Blocking you sounds like he wants to forget about you and cut off contact. People who want to stir up trouble would probably do the opposite and act all normal with you whilst causing mayhem. I honestly believe you need to just leave him be. I know it's not nice losing a friend but threats to prevent harm only work if you've got nuclear weapons and even that's risky enough. Just leave it and let him get on with his life so he forgets all about it.
Gossip is the Devil’s telephone; best just to hang up.