Anocxu Wrote:I know you were....

I know you know Big Grin

1and1 Wrote:I know you know Big Grin

I know ,that you know, that I
knew ...that you know....

[Image: a9378f113f3b18ec47adb2b093d793b6.jpg]

*someone ..stop me please!*

[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION]

Do you definitely think that is what he has done? It does sound plausible because it would explain why he looked scared when you saw him, but could it be something else? Have these mutual friends only very recently stopped talking to you?

I think for your own sanity you are probably going end up asking him for sure why he is no longer talking to you. If you do decide to question him, it would be best to not go in all guns blazing, as difficult as that may be.

Sorry that you are having to go through this, it's not fair on you to have someone go from being a good friend to nothing with no clear explanation Sad.

And I don't think you are an idiot at all. You just wanted to be open with someone, that is understandable.

is there anyone else who knows you are gay that could approach him on your behalf - all you need is a yes or no to whether hes has told anyone, a friend could ask for you - as for the future - I'd forget he even exists

Darius Wrote:Threatening him seems like a bad idea. It might even make things worse.

Haha, u k me 2 well..

Anocxu Wrote:Aw man..
This is awful..
On the other hand you are too angry right now to make any rational decisions.

The friendship was really fast.. I can understand that.. but now you know first hand ..trust takes time.

Your best option at this point is to leave him alone..
~>Do absolutely nothing<~
No contact, No walk byes, no eye contact, No text, No Facebook, Twitter etc.
No need to be agressive..

The reasoning behind my instructions above?
He probably thought you wanted him...?

Now .. I won't get into the subject of his insecurities ...
But I will say..I am concerned about yours. .

Planning a defensive counter attack ..? Too much chaos.

For now.. let it go!..
Whatever you say or do might present you to be a bitter guy rejected by a hot piece of ass... :-p

[Image: tennants-gonna-hug-you.gif]

Yeah..
I've seen your post..
I understand there may be a build up in disappointment considering you keep reaching out for friendships or relationships that seem to try your patience..
so for now..
You're stuck with us...

:-P

Thank you for your concern, I'm actually really chill and cool about this.. I've been and I'd been cool about it from the beginning cuz I knew he was a kid I just didn't know he'd go this far which is overreacted and highly sensitive.. but that's how kids act right? Dude's like 19.. He's gotta grow up I guess. But that's none of my business...

Ok, so I suppose you're making sense and more rational than I do..

Thanks for the hug but don't say "Stuck with us" You guys are my backbone and I love y'all so much! <3

Anocxu Wrote:Well .. In his defense. .
I will say he was probably very angry at the time of this post..
I'm sure most of us would be too ...

I know [MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION] will not do anything rash....

Like drugging his Ex friend... posing him nude for a photo shoot ...with a sexualy ambiguous camel..

...then posting everything on Instagram. ..

(I am totally kidding )

Haha, better be. I can be hotheaded at times but I can never go out of my way to harm someone like this. HE didn't wanna be friends with me; big fucking deal.. I got plenty more and hella lot better then him. Lol

IanSaysHi Wrote:Blocking you sounds like he wants to forget about you and cut off contact. People who want to stir up trouble would probably do the opposite and act all normal with you whilst causing mayhem. I honestly believe you need to just leave him be. I know it's not nice losing a friend but threats to prevent harm only work if you've got nuclear weapons and even that's risky enough. Just leave it and let him get on with his life so he forgets all about it.

seems like that's what I've done and look like things are heading that way.. whatever, he made his choice! It's his loss.

Cridders88 Wrote:[MENTION=21000]verysimple[/MENTION]

Do you definitely think that is what he has done? It does sound plausible because it would explain why he looked scared when you saw him, but could it be something else? Have these mutual friends only very recently stopped talking to you?

I think for your own sanity you are probably going end up asking him for sure why he is no longer talking to you. If you do decide to question him, it would be best to not go in all guns blazing, as difficult as that may be.

Sorry that you are having to go through this, it's not fair on you to have someone go from being a good friend to nothing with no clear explanation Sad.

And I don't think you are an idiot at all. You just wanted to be open with someone, that is understandable.

Yeah, It wasn't like all of them at once, I just stopped talking to them gradually until I no longer spoke to any of them.. I've had that happen to me more than once.. So, I guess I'm used to it!
I have a couple of friends with whom I am completely open. Thing is; I guess I got fed up of hiding my true self, I just wanna let go and just be... which is complicated to do here even though it is simple.

matty7 Wrote:is there anyone else who knows you are gay that could approach him on your behalf - all you need is a yes or no to whether hes has told anyone, a friend could ask for you - as for the future - I'd forget he even exists

Oh that's already done mate! As for knowing I'll just go with what the guys told me which is forget about him and contacting him..

If he outed me, So be it. Nothing will happen to me. lol