Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Lengthy confession
pellaz Wrote:Blame; we as men often focus on blame but some times its better not. Its like driving a car, you look 50-100 feet ahead because anything less you cant do anything about in time to make any difference. I dont know why they put rear view mirrors in cars, useless when reverse is a junk gear.

please
continue to put your self out there in the most positive light. I mean why not? Thanks for posting on gayspeak. See if you can contact a youth counselor through some organization. The best situation would be some sort of local LBGT organization. You might be able to email call text them. They will be able to give an opinion what next. This could be a school or municipal/ state organization.

For example in Denver there was a Mentor Program run by the city. Try to pick something outside religious special interests. Try to pick something well monitored but informal. I was assigned a 13 year old for about a year+. Played video games after school at my work place or did social things like the movies, shop for family food.

Wow they actually do that in the U.S? I haven't heard of it in England, something like that could have benefitted me when I was younger. Wow that really is amazing, I'm going to do some research and if there is a uk equivalent.