Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My turning point, almost my death
Zet Wrote:Why didn't I just kill my self yesterday, while I still was drunk...

that would be wrong

whats with the picture ?it looks Islamic

is your problem also some culture clash in Sweden?or is it depression?

Zet, there are gonna be bad days and good days.

Just go slow during the bad days.

Log on and say what's on your mind. There are MANY people here who are interested. I'm one and I know there are others.

Do as I say and don't piss me off ok? I'm not a nice guy when I'm pissed off.

What's on your mind?

Anxiety, in general, for everything and everyone around me. Just feel so sad, but can't seem to describe why.

Zet Wrote:Anxiety, in general, for everything and everyone around me. Just feel so sad, but can't seem to describe why.

Well as long as ya continue to talk on here in time mister your figure out the pieces of the puzzle... It could be due to stress and in time your find out where you want to be.. I think the reason you cant describe why your feeling sad is because your possibly suffering from depression... If this is the case you got two options.... One you can fight it alone (which is what i did with mine of 18 months) or two you can go speak to your doctor and let them know you feel like you may be suffering from depression and explain why... Dont be worried about going to see because doctors will do a little chart with boxes and you answer them on a basis of 1 to 5 to how you feel about various things and this helps them decide what course of medication to pescribe... I know over here in the UK one question the doctors ask is "Have you had or having suicidal thoughts?" If you tick yes they then pescribe you a drug without the psychosis ingredient but still does the same job... If you do go onto medication then set yourself a time you want to come off them..

With anti depressants there is no time however if you dont want to be on them forever then just set a time you want to come off and slowly take control of yourself again rather than a drug doing it... If it doesnt feel right or ready inside then go again with another course and every 4 weeks arrange a catch up with your doctor to feed back how your progress is doing for your medical records....

Kindest regards and big big hugz

zeon x

Agree with Zeon.

Don't try to handle this on your own. Reach out to someone (friends and professionals).

Promise me you'll post here every time you feel alone. Someone may not respond right away, but someone will soon enough.

Just go one day at a time right now.

a good doctor can help you

if they are near you i dont know

you might try a vitamin like a multivitamin with b6 and stuff in it ask a doctor or google vitamins and depression

aspartame has been known to cause anxiety- its in diet cokes

ZET!

Smile

How's it going? Glad to see you posting today.

Give us an update. What's new?

Hi bloomer. Its been fairly well I guess. I still suffer from Suicidal thoughts and depression but I guess I am alright. Felt very anxious and sad some days ago although. I know I need to get to a doctor or some... But... Its not easy face phobias. Being like this for so long its hard to open up. It just is so easy to write on a wall of a page to people you don't have to face, but it still brings some anxiety. I've tried to meditate some, but its hard to find a spot that isn't covered in snow and doing it home brings nothing.
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.

Zet Wrote:Hi bloomer. Its been fairly well I guess. I still suffer from Suicidal thoughts and depression but I guess I am alright. Felt very anxious and sad some days ago although. I know I need to get to a doctor or some... But... Its not easy face phobias. Being like this for so long its hard to open up. It just is so easy to write on a wall of a page to people you don't have to face, but it still brings some anxiety.

Just TRY to open up to someone Zet.

I PROMISE you it won't feel as bad as keeping it bottled up.

When I was your age, (don't you HATE it when people say that shit?)---there was no internet.

Smile

I know you live in a country that is very cold and dark and icy this time of year. I happen to live in a similar place.

Every year these places freeze and then they thaw out and turn green again. Then they freeze and go white, only to warm and turn green yet again.

This is how it goes....for your WHOLE LIFE.

If you see someone who seems to be happy all the time, you must realize it's not true. So don't put any sort of similar expectation on yourself.

I actually like the winter. Loads of snow and pretty dark, finding more private, as the light only reveals you. Smile
Sometimes you need a bit of chaos in your life to be able to shrug off pitiful disdain about something meaningless.