Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My weekend was lame... how was yours?
Literally all I did was work Sad

Cheer a guy out.. what did you guys do on your weekend? I ended up working one 12 hour shift, then taking another person's because they were having heart surgery on Friday (silly boy thought he'd be able to work!). I don't get any breaks, and basically spent the whole time sitting at my desk reading my newly-purchased Mastering The Art Of French Cooking (vol 1) and talking about The Sims 3 with the security guard. Fantastic.

I spent mine in confrontation and discovering that I have pretty much wasted the last 14 years of my life living in a sham of a relationship.

I started off Friday in a monogamous relationship to discover that in reality I only thought it was monogamous. Surprise, someone (not me) has been seeing Tom, Henry, Jacob, Hullio (???) and several other 'boys' on the side for the past, oh 7-8 years....

So now I have graduated to 'open' relationship status... Mind Its been open for a long time, but like the mushroom I am, I was kept in the dark and fed a steady supply of bullshit.

Other than that my Weekend has been one of the most wonderful of Labor Day weekends....

..........Not really

I spent my weekend setting up my salt water aquarium and getting it ready for fishy's and coral. Had to head down to Currumbin Beach at high tide to collect the water (120 litres of it). When that was all done it was back into painting the house. A productive weekend Smile

I spent my weekend getting all emotional to gay love stories and the movie Brave xD

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I spent mine in confrontation and discovering that I have pretty much wasted the last 14 years of my life living in a sham of a relationship.

I started off Friday in a monogamous relationship to discover that in reality I only thought it was monogamous. Surprise, someone (not me) has been seeing Tom, Henry, Jacob, Hullio (???) and several other 'boys' on the side for the past, oh 7-8 years....

So now I have graduated to 'open' relationship status... Mind Its been open for a long time, but like the mushroom I am, I was kept in the dark and fed a steady supply of bullshit.

Other than that my Weekend has been one of the most wonderful of Labor Day weekends....

..........Not really

I'm really not sure how to respond to that. I felt miserable and now I don't feel like I have the right to feel that way at all. I'm really sorry that you've had such a rough go of it... I've had the slightest of similar happenings (though mine had only been a couple months on... And he decided to sleep around for money without telling me...), and unfortunately I know of one couple that we are friends with that are just on the cusp of realizing that they're own relationship won't work when BOTH are finding solace in other guys.

I wish I knew how to say something insightful to help ease your mind, but unfortunately I'm rotten when I don't have a direction to go in.

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I spent mine in confrontation and discovering that I have pretty much wasted the last 14 years of my life living in a sham of a relationship.

..........Not really

I don't even feel like posting my great weekend anymore. I'm sorry it had to happen to you, deserve much better. but you are a stronger person than I am so hopefully you wont have to see Dr. Backardi like I have. Bighug

dfiant Wrote:I spent my weekend setting up my salt water aquarium and getting it ready for fishy's and coral. Had to head down to Currumbin Beach at high tide to collect the water (120 litres of it). When that was all done it was back into painting the house. A productive weekend Smile

Oh cool you have fish! I had two freshwater aquariums; one with some tropicals and one with goldfish, but I'm down to the tropical tank as the goldfish had an "incident". That tank will be converted into a hydropic garden me thinks lol.

I think I like my thread! Im learning about members!

..........Not really

You sure he wasn't trained by the government? They are terribly good at doing that to us. Big Grin

Seriously though I feel for you. Being treated like, well worse than a doormat hurts. Take care of you.

As for my weekend, it was pretty good, not overly exciting, but I did go down for a little of Southern Decadence. With the mess Isaac left behind, it was pretty toned down form the usual revelry, but even a hurricane can't stop us.

I worked all weekend as I often do as I am self employed and the weekends are my busy time. I did two trade shows which are were 15 hour (Saturday) and 14 hour (Sunday) days. No whining here though...I like what I do and enjoy myself doing it.

To BA.....I am really very sorry that you are having to deal with that. Please take care of yourself.

I had a pretty good weekend, visited my parents (and their horses), drove my mom to pick up a new van, stayed at a cabin with some friends and hung out with my friend's 4 year old today playing super mario bros 3.

Now back to the schedule.