Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My weekend was lame... how was yours?
bhrc Wrote:Oh cool you have fish! I had two freshwater aquariums; one with some tropicals and one with goldfish, but I'm down to the tropical tank as the goldfish had an "incident". That tank will be converted into a hydropic garden me thinks lol.

I think I like my thread! Im learning about members!

No fish yet, have to run the collected sea water through filtration for at least 5 days for the bacteria to culture, so still another day before I can start putting coral and fishies in, but I am getting excited Smile

dfiant Wrote:No fish yet, have to run the collected sea water through filtration for at least 5 days for the bacteria to culture, so still another day before I can start putting coral and fishies in, but I am getting excited Smile

I guess I never even thought that sea water would work in a salt water tank haha. I are on ze ball!

I guess I'll post mine, Saturday I laid around the house, watched some t.v., played some games, then went out to see The Bourne Legacy and to a restaurant. Sunday I went to visit my sis then to a cookout where my cousin proposed to his girlfriend, it took everything I had to hold back tears:biggrin:

ceez Wrote:I guess I'll post mine, Saturday I laid around the house, watched some t.v., played some games, then went out to see The Bourne Legacy and to a restaurant. Sunday I went to visit my sis then to a cookout where my cousin proposed to his girlfriend, it took everything I had to hold back tears:biggrin:

That's so cute! Definetly tops my weekend!

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:I spent mine in confrontation and discovering that I have pretty much wasted the last 14 years of my life living in a sham of a relationship.

I started off Friday in a monogamous relationship to discover that in reality I only thought it was monogamous. Surprise, someone (not me) has been seeing Tom, Henry, Jacob, Hullio (???) and several other 'boys' on the side for the past, oh 7-8 years....

So now I have graduated to 'open' relationship status... Mind Its been open for a long time, but like the mushroom I am, I was kept in the dark and fed a steady supply of bullshit.

Other than that my Weekend has been one of the most wonderful of Labor Day weekends....

..........Not really

So sorry to hear that, David, but see the other thread in which you expose the sham...
Bighug

another weekend has passed and now its back to the work week.

i got my washer, dryer, and fridge for my house and picked up some paint this weekend.

Mine was productive, managed to replace the fence palings and found Jacks favorite soccer ball.
Jack is happy and that makes me happy.

You should have seen the look on his precious face.Confusedmile:

Very different... my parents-in-law had a car accident on the Autobahn.... good that we have no speed limit ... and the Autobahn is builded for highspeed. A crash with 140 km/h..the car is totaly damaged.... but both are without any hurts.....

Very stressful. But I'm bouncing back. Smile

I was aloen in he house from Thursday to Monday ... Cleaned all teh house, laundry, cooking ... Friday-saturday wasted my time with random people in Koln . Saturday had a home stay movie night with a colegue from german class.
Pretty booring though...