Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mysterious crop circles in California
This just in:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-25557319

Aliens or tourism department?

Any plausible exaplanation for this?

there are some pretty bored farmers, as it seems Biglaugh

If I still had a truck I would jump in and go look at the site myself then I could report back to you.

I have read stuff and watched documentaries which apparently have 'discovered' that there are definite patterns to some crop circles that belay reasonable human explanations. such as the folding pattern seen with some circles, ferrous spheroids and popped plant joints from heat, not from being bent over.

Crop Circles in our area happen occasionally. From 2003: http://www.wnd.com/2003/07/19653/

Since they happen all over the globe and were happening before media attention was given, they are some sort of phenomena which I do not think if 100% human in all cases. The physical evidence at many of the sites such as popped (via heat) plant joints seems to rule out board and rope theory.

Which brings me to a disturbing notion. ET appear to be juvenile delinquents that have no problem with vandalism. Which tied into their other disturbing behaviors makes crop circles small in compassion to:

1. Kidnapping.
2. Sexual Assault.
3. Brain Washing.
4. Unspeakable Cruelty to Animals.

There is a definite pattern here and I hate to tell you this, but this isn't going to end well for the human species.

This is the basic formula for making these things, as well as the expose' of how its done.

LOL I remember that some months or a year ago somewhere, probably in Europe, maybe in France, a man was caught doing these things...

Bowyn Aerrow Wrote:[...] There is a definite pattern here and I hate to tell you this, but this isn't going to end well for the human species.

If (and I stress the word if) intelligent alien life does exist and they have been visiting us, I am pretty sure their intentions are not friendly.

I mean, here we are on earth, facing so many problems (war, hunger, disease, pollution) and probably on the btink of extinction, and nobody out there is willing to help us.

[Image: crop-circles-cop-circles-life-no-fail-ar...618142.jpg]

After ALL these thousands of years, after ALL the technology that has been invented over the last two centuries, and out of ALL the people out actually looking for PROOF of crop circles, The Loch Ness Monster, Big Foot, Aliens, God, etc......

IF these things WERE true, we would have absolute proof by now!!!!

Oh Big foot, I strongly suggest you stop harping on that one. Not because I have a fetish for tall hairy beast men, but because they will most likely get solid evidence for a 'hidden species'.

Yeah I know, so many humans with guns, the whole world colonized by the cancer I humorously call humanity. But if you sit down and look at the maps and see how much vast territory still wholly unexplored by foot in the Pacific North West alone (forget the large swatches of land in the Himalayas, The Middle of South America, the middle of Africa) this is one you have to say 'possible' to 'probable' to especially when new species keep on being 'discovered' in places like South America where they are hard at work leveling those tropical jungles and building parking lots and highways - you know, useful things.

Further reading and I discovered that there is a real science behind gathering data from foot prints - they can tell a lot of things, how fast the creatures was going, how heavy it was, even the very mechanics of how it foot works to distribute the load while walking. BTW humans do it all wrong, we 'roll' side to side with the weight growing from heal to out-step to ball to big toe. Every foot print of a big-foot that has not been deemed a hoax demonstrates that they don't roll from side to side, heel to ball to all toes.

That walking motion is impossible to mimic with stamps, and such heel to ball without going to outer foot is how Neanderthal walked (we have the footprints, which no science denies is neanderthal). Further more, its not a person strapped on foot extenders and took a walk, a human being cannot walk that way. We are not designed to do so.

Great Gorillas would have been on this list of 'impossibles' not too long ago, they were a source of myth only and poo-poo'ed until 1902 when someone was finally able to capture one alive - oh wait no, it was murdered for the sake of pleasure and then was made into a discovery note. Humanity... riiiight.

Olinguito From the Americas.

Caqueta titi monkey, an adorable, tiny primate notable for being one of the few monogamous monkeys and for purring like a cat.

The sneezing monkey of Burma

Durrell's vontsira (Salanoia durrelli) in honour of conservationist Gerald Durrell. (2010 discovery).

They are still STILL finding new waterfalls in Yosemite Park. If we are missing whole waterfalls, then a few ape creatures hidden in the vast treacherous forested mountains of the Pacific North West is not inconceivable.

As an aside, few back packers go beyond the trails, those who do set up expeditions, with teams and break new ground all the time discovering stuff that is just not seen from space or airplanes. The Geological Survey of North America was done via plane and satellite, not by men out there measuring with chains and taking sightings.

I actually know exactly where this is....

...and I have a lot of opinions on the subject but will keep them to myself.

I will say this...we are definitely NOT alone....