Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW - 2nd new GS Interview -
jaxc Wrote:centipedes on the other hand, those little fuckers creep me out to no end(everybody else in the house hates them too)and I have a "kill on sight" policy with those.

There's no reason for anything to have that many legs.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Cuddly Wrote:Ugh. My dad always has dobermans and they're always crazy. Definately because of my dad and his ways.
He makes them crazy. The first we had got epilepsy and it eventually got so bad that we had her put down. It was pretty scary to see her fits as a child. Nightmarish.
The second was fed all kinds of crabfood. As in humanfood. So she lost large chunks of her fur and was eventually put down because of cancer. Probably also caused by her abominable diet.
The third and fourth, who are both still alive, are nice and all. They're both relatively young and very different. The male used to be a crazy dog, belonging to my grandmother (dad's mum). Being an elderly lady, she couldn't control such a strong and wild dog, so she delivered it to my father and he was supposed to have it put down, but after having it for a week he taught it (with an electric collar!!!!!!!!!!!!!! - which is illegal in Denmark!) to behave and it is now a decent very social dog. He likes to be petted. Alot. So he comes up to you and sticks his head forward and awaits the petting. If you pet him, he will follow you all around, so long as you pet him.
The lady is nuts for her football (punctured soccerball) and will carry it with her everywhere. She presses the ball against you because she wants you to grab hold of it and pull with her. Or on occasion she will drop it at your feet and have you throw it away. She loves her ball. She loves all those balls. My dad is quite violent with the dogs, in his play. He doesn't beat them, but he plays very aggressively, literally lifting the dog off the ground by grabbing hold of the ball and spinning around, with the dog hanging by the other end in midair.... So.... Those are dobermans, to me. I prefer normal non-crazy healthy dogs. Oh and also, supposedly, dobermans are very inbred around here Sad

So, why pitts?
Because I personally own one(lab/pitt mix actually) and as long as you raise and train them properly, they are the biggest, most lovable goof balls you'd ever seen:biggrin:, also my dog does the same exact thing with his tennis balls, no matter how ripped up they are lol!:biggrin:

CellarDweller Wrote:There's no reason for anything to have that many legs.
I know, It's unnatural:biggrin:

Oh, and a funny(terrifying) story about those, a big one was once crawling on my tv screen and it slipped and fell in my top dresser drawer:biggrin: