Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW 3rd new GS Interview - Kenny221
Muceti Wrote:I've always thought that the solution was to have a written plan of the plot and follow it. What do you think about that?

While that's a pretty good idea, I lost the heart to follow through either way. I just get bored with the plot, or I've came up with another exciting idea/plot which I wanna write instead.

What are your feelings on love?

Do you want to be single, or have a monogamous relationship?

What do you think is the most difficult part of a relationship? The most rewarding?
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hi Kenny! You're a sweet guy and I've enjoyed your posts on GS. I especially like your hot Daddy contributions. Xyxthumbs

What would be your ideal date with a Daddy type and then with someone around your own age?
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

CellarDweller Wrote:What are your feelings on love?

Do you want to be single, or have a monogamous relationship?

What do you think is the most difficult part of a relationship? The most rewarding?

Ooooh, that could be a very long answer haha but to sum it up short, I'm your average hopless romantic. I believe alot of things about love, but like what Douglas Coupland said. “Remember: the time you feel lonely is the time you most need to be by yourself. Life's cruelest irony.” but I also believe that 'But he who dares not grasp the thorn Should never crave the rose.' Basically, I'm a romantic!

2. I definitely want to be in a relationship, but just like what I said, I feel like I'm not necessarily ready for a relationship but I definitely want one!

Hmmm, even though I've never been in a relationship, I'd imagine that one of the hardest part of the relationship is communication. I mean i've seen relationships fall apart because of communication. Also, I feel like learning not to depend on your partner too much would also be difficult. The rewarding part I suppose would be knowing that there's always gonna be someone there for you. Someone behind your back no matter what and I feel like that's the best feeling in the world.

CCRox Wrote:Hi Kenny! You're a sweet guy and I've enjoyed your posts on GS. I especially like your hot Daddy contributions. Xyxthumbs

What would be your ideal date with a Daddy type and then with someone around your own age?

Personally, I'd think that they'd be the same. I mean it shouldn't matter what the age is, when you date someone, you wanna know them personally and see if there's potential between you two. I would really enjoy a coffee date, or a book date. I mean I feel like those are the kind of dates where you'll learn things about each other, unlike maybe watching movies.

Do you wear glasses for legit medical reasons? or are you one of those posers that wear them for "aesthetics"? :biggrin:

Oh Kenny! It's good to see your posts without having to worry about my drooling. So uhm..

Vin Diesel, date or hate?
Jason Statham, date or hate?
Kanye West, date or hate?

What's your favourite fruit?

Chocolate or chips/crisps?

Beard with hairless chest or hairy chest with no beard?

jaxc Wrote:Do you wear glasses for legit medical reasons? or are you one of those posers that wear them for "aesthetics"? :biggrin:

Nope! I actually need them. Im pretty blind without them hehee

Cuddly Wrote:Oh Kenny! It's good to see your posts without having to worry about my drooling. So uhm..

Vin Diesel, date or hate?
Jason Statham, date or hate?
Kanye West, date or hate?

What's your favourite fruit?

Chocolate or chips/crisps?

Beard with hairless chest or hairy chest with no beard?

vin: Date
jason: Date!
Kayne: hate,(not really but im goimg to pass

Fav fruit3: Bananas

Oh y u torture me like this? Ill go with beard.

I couldn't answer the last one myself. Do you watch tv shows? Which is your all time favourite?