Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW 4th new GS interview - TwistTheLeaf
Hello GS members!

It's time to move on to the next GS member who offered to answer the questions posted!

Our next new thread is all about TwistTheLeaf.

So let's post up, and ask our questions! Smile
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

You always have great advice on the threads, what is one thing you would ask advice on?

What do you like to do to relax?

What is one thing you would love to change about your life? Why haven't you done it yet?

Describe what makes a great night out for you.
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

When was the last time you cried and why?

Though your screen name is Twisttheleaf, do you sometimes like to twistthenipple?

Will: Do you think the relationship you and Gideon have reflects the way it is for most couples in D/s relationships? Because most of what I've read sounds a lot less appealing than what you guys seem to have.

I'm curious about your name "twisttheleaf." Does it have some particular or special meaning? Googling it I find a twitter, a pinterest, and a tumblr. Are these all you?

CellarDweller Wrote:You always have great advice on the threads, what is one thing you would ask advice on?

What do you like to do to relax?

What is one thing you would love to change about your life? Why haven't you done it yet?

Describe what makes a great night out for you.

The one thing I would ask advice on... well, people in general mystify me sometimes. So I suppose if I wanted to ask something, it would be -why- someone has done something they have done. Someone in my life, I mean. What kind of thought process created the actions they chose, etc.

When I relax.... which doesn't happen all that often. Interactive storytelling/roleplay with Gideon (it's a creative writing exercise). Sleep. Read sometimes. Sleep. Sometimes when I -need- to relax and I'm really tense, either yoga or working in the garden.

The one thing I would like to change about my life is to be free of the fear involved with my stalker ex and his attacks. I'm working on it. It's a long process.

There's a lot of things that could be a great night out for me... but if it's a -really- great night out, it will include dancing. I don't mean the jumping and arm-waving and gyrating that you see a lot of in gay clubs but actual dancing. My sister and I went through years of ballroom dancing and I find that I incorporate a lot of this into my dancing when I'm in clubs, etc. These days, for Gideon's comfort, I only dance with my sister. Probably because of all the formal training, I'm not very good at dancing with men, as I have a tendency to demand to lead and am not used to dancing with people larger than myself. I'd make an exception for Gideon tho. *Chuckles*

BlueStar Wrote:When was the last time you cried and why?

The day before yesterday. I actually cry quite often, most notably when Gideon and I are in play (interactive storytelling/roleplay) and we're developing the scene into a tearjerker. The emotions in the writing will spur my tears, causing me to often cry while writing.

Aside from this phenomenon... the other primary reasons that will cause me to cry is 1) when I'm in subdrop and my emotions are raw because of that, and 2) when i hurt Gideon in some way it will choke me up.

ETOTE Wrote:Though your screen name is Twisttheleaf, do you sometimes like to twistthenipple?

*LOL* No, although I do like to bite.

AdamAndWill Wrote:Will: Do you think the relationship you and Gideon have reflects the way it is for most couples in D/s relationships? Because most of what I've read sounds a lot less appealing than what you guys seem to have.

I think that in the D/s arena, Gideon and my relationship is very unique. We've both tried to find D/s literature in books and the internet to help in explaining the dynamic we have, but there isn't a lot out there. To me, that indicates what we have is quite uncommon, although it definitely is very easily still identifiable as D/s in nature.

Gideon in particular, does not find people telling him what he 'should' be doing very well. So although literature on the internet and books may help in providing ideas and some explanation, the D/s in our relationship has developed far more organically than through research and design.

MikeW Wrote:I'm curious about your name "twisttheleaf." Does it have some particular or special meaning? Googling it I find a twitter, a pinterest, and a tumblr. Are these all you?

Yep. They're all me. Smile

My handle is from a harvest ritual my sister and I wrote when we were younger and perform together on each Halloween. The full line from the ritual is "Twist the leaf, let it turn, Spin the wheel and let it burn. In the ashes you will see all that's become of me."

The ritual is similar to a "new years tradition" where you reflect on the past and "let go" of past events that are holding you back in order to move forward into the future.

I have a great respect for you from our chats and feel like if i need advice i can come to you for it Thanks

My question is if you had one wish and only one what would it be and why?

You from Seattle originally? If not, what brought you there? How do you like it?

What sort of things do you like to RP?

Hi Twist!

What impact do you want to leave on the world?
What is the most defining moment of your life thus far?
In the haste of your daily life, what are you not seeing?
What lifts your spirits when life gets you down?
Have you ever regretted something you did not say or do?