Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW - GS Interview - AlohaS
princealbertofb Wrote:Most Americans are of mixed descent. Do you know what yours is? If you were from Dakota, you could be a French or Swedish or German descent, but you might also be of Native American descent and other sources...
Do you speak any foreign languages?

I'm Irish, German, and Czech. I'm not fluent in anything other than English but I know a little German and Spanish.

My question might sound a little lame, but...

What kind of books/films do you read/watch?

What genre?

Your favorite book/film?

(non-LGBT related question) A lot of people like to bash DI M16/M4 rifles for being "unreliable" and "finicky" but in your active duty experience, have you had any Noticeable problems with either weapons system? (If you haven't met me yet, I'm the forums official gun-nut:biggrinSmile

Kenny221 Wrote:My question might sound a little lame, but...

What kind of books/films do you read/watch?

What genre?

Your favorite book/film?

I'm quite varied with my likes. For both books and movies I like fantasy and the supernatural. I also love things like Dante's Divine Comedy as well as Shakespeare. I also enjoy suspense.

It's really quite hard to pinpoint a specific genre, one of my favorite movies is Serenty (SciFi). I also love comedies, romantic comedies, horror movies with ghosts (I can't stand gruesome gorey movies though). I can also get into docudramas as well as stuff with vampires and werewolves (especially the Underworld and Blade movies). I have a soft spot for movies with an underdog that wins in the end too. Smile I haven't been exposed to many independent films so I can't say if I care for those or not.

I suppose if I had to choose my favorite book and movie, I have to say it is a toss up between Hatchet and Where the Red Fern Grows for book (I know, they are for the younger reader but they impacted me greatly growing up) and the original Red Dawn for movie.

jaxc Wrote:(non-LGBT related question) A lot of people like to bash DI M16/M4 rifles for being "unreliable" and "finicky" but in your active duty experience, have you had any Noticeable problems with either weapons system? (If you haven't met me yet, I'm the forums official gun-nut:biggrinSmile

I enjoyed both of those weapons. Their accuracy is amazing and I maintained my weapons meticulously. The only problems I've ever had from either were with the magazines misfeeding.

If you were married to women three times, what finally made you realize you were gay? Slow dawning or lightning bolt epiphany?

What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment in life?

HI Shannon....three questions....

When people thank you for your service...how do you feel?

Have you had mind blowing sex with a man yet?

When do you feel most alive?

Sharkspeare Wrote:If you were married to women three times, what finally made you realize you were gay? Slow dawning or lightning bolt epiphany?

It was a VERY slow dawning that culminated in my current wife finally helping me to pull the blinders off my eyes. My first sexual experience was with a boy, I had a few trysts with men throughout the years, and yet I still denied that I was gay. She helped me to see that I was hiding who I was and is my biggest source of support throughout this journey. I truly owe her everything and am SO lucky to have her!

TwisttheLeaf Wrote:What do you consider to be your greatest accomplishment in life?

The answer to this question came with no thought...fathering my two children are my greatest accomplishments. Nothing else that I have achieved nor anything I could hope to achieve can come remotely close. Smile