Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NEW - GS Interview - AlohaS
East Wrote:HI Shannon....three questions....

When people thank you for your service...how do you feel?

Have you had mind blowing sex with a man yet?

When do you feel most alive?

When people thank me for my service I feel one of three ways; I either feel extremely proud for serving my country, I feel embarrassed because it can be hard receiving such a compliment, or I feel guilty for being thanked since I have never been to war (I've been in recruiting duty for 12 years).

No, I have not had mind blowing sex with a man yet. I've only had intercourse three times in which I topped once and bottomed twice.

I feel the most alive when I am able to witness my amazing children reach a milestone or achievement. It is incredible how watching my children accomplish something means so much more than accomplishing it myself.

Wow, what a brilliant wife you've had... she must have known that ...
Shannon, you sound like one precious gem in the gay crown...

princealbertofb Wrote:Wow, what a brilliant wife you've had... she must have known that ...
Shannon, you sound like one precious gem in the gay crown...

Wow, thank you. That means a lot to me.

Hi Shannon,

lets see, three questions too:

If you were given the opportunity to travel back in time to any period in history, where would you go, and why?

What individual(s) have inspired you the most in life so far?

Oh, and have you ever been stationed at Area 51??? :biggrin:
<<<<I'm just consciousness having a human experience>>>>

Hi Shannon, here are a couple questions.
1) Was coming out easier or harder than you thought?
2) Do you think your ex will keep supporting you in your recent life style change?

AlohaS Wrote:I'm quite varied with my likes. For both books and movies I like fantasy and the supernatural. I also love things like Dante's Divine Comedy as well as Shakespeare. I also enjoy suspense.

It's really quite hard to pinpoint a specific genre, one of my favorite movies is Serenty (SciFi). I also love comedies, romantic comedies, horror movies with ghosts (I can't stand gruesome gorey movies though). I can also get into docudramas as well as stuff with vampires and werewolves (especially the Underworld and Blade movies). I have a soft spot for movies with an underdog that wins in the end too. Smile I haven't been exposed to many independent films so I can't say if I care for those or not.

I suppose if I had to choose my favorite book and movie, I have to say it is a toss up between Hatchet and Where the Red Fern Grows for book (I know, they are for the younger reader but they impacted me greatly growing up) and the original Red Dawn for movie.

Oh god, I remember reading 'Where the red fern grows' in class and cried like a baby at the end.

Bookworm Wrote:Hi Shannon,

lets see, three questions too:

If you were given the opportunity to travel back in time to any period in history, where would you go, and why?

What individual(s) have inspired you the most in life so far?

Oh, and have you ever been stationed at Area 51??? :biggrin:

Hmm...I like and dislike certain aspects of our world today. I enjoy the relative safety we have, the advances in medicine, and the progress in the gay community. My travel back in time would be quite recent - August of 2000. That is when I met my current wife. I would like to have met her armed with the same knowledge I possess today and let her know the real me before she fell in love with me. Though the marriage would not have existed, our friendship would be unlike anyone else's. Smile

Those that have inspired me the most in my life are my step-father, my children, and my wife. My step-father taught me how to truly love and raise a family and put others first, my children taught me humility, love, and joy that is unparalleled, and my wife taught me how to unconditionally love others and accept myself for who I am...she also taught me what it means to be committed to someone and showed me how to be selfless.

Nope, I've never been to Area 51 and that's my official story. Wink

CarGuy65 Wrote:Hi Shannon, here are a couple questions.
1) Was coming out easier or harder than you thought?
2) Do you think your ex will keep supporting you in your recent life style change?

Coming out is harder than I could ever have imagined. I have ignored all the "signs" that I was gay, refused to accept that I am attracted to men, always tried to merge my attraction to men and feeling like being with women was the right thing to do by seeking out transgendered people. My coming out hasn't even fully been accomplished though. In my second post on this forum I said that I told my mother and brother that the reason my current marriage failed and will soon end in divorce is because I cheated on my wife with a few men. Both asked if I was gay and I said that I wasn't sure. I later talked with both and said I don't think I am. As I said before, I stuck my leg out of the closet but ended up yanking in back in. I am out to my wife and a few select people but I know that when the time is right I will jump up and shout it to all. Oddly enough, I fear having residual straightness. Wink

I am 100% positive that my wife will continue to be supportive. My first post on the forum mentioned how she is truly my BFF. A subsequent post took all that back and revealed that everything has soured. As we both accept the situation, we have grown closer than I feel we ever did in the last 14 years of being together. We are honest with each other completely without judging or being critical. The marital aspects of our lives caused so much tension and anger; now that it is gone and we are left with the choice of either being bitter exes or friends, we are evolving. I'm sure many would call our developing relationship sick or twisted, but we don't see it that way. She loved me as her husband before, but now she loves me as family and likes me as a best friend. We can never be truly apart from one another since we have children together. But what we are building really works for us. Sure there are some tough times but I value her thoughts and opinions over anyone else's. I trust her judgment more than anybody I know. I'm not delusional; I know that it isn't always going to be like skipping hand in hand in a field of daisies. But what we have is real...she is my Grace. Wink

Sorry if I rambled, but words cannot do this explanation justice.

Shannon, I am so happy for you! I hope the current relationship with your ex keeps going as well as it is.

The reason I asked the question is that I am in the same situation. My ex wife and I started a business together 15 years ago and we still work with each other every day. Somehow it just works! She has even met my BF and really likes him. She always tells me "as long as you are happy, that's all that's important". We genuinely care about each other.

I am happy to know that there other ex's out there that can get along after the marriage ends. What you have with each other is very rare so hold on to it!!!

Feel free to message me with any questions you may have and I will do do my best to help if needed.

Thanks CarGuy!