Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NJ gov Christie not presidential
dfsdfgsdfgsdfgsfdgsdfgsdfs

He sounds like a very nasty man.
An eye for an eye

Depends - if he was spouting off truths he will get my vote.

Everyone has a bad day now and then.... So maybe he is allowed this one?

I'm with BA on this one. Being famous just puts a terrible microscope over your life. When you have a bad day, everyone knows. This doesn't sway my opinion at all. Only his results in his office make me care.

Doubtful. He's a no nonsense blunt and direct guy. That's typical Chris Christie. I'm very much a democrat. But depending on his social stances, he'd probably get my vote.

For those, like me, who wanted more context:

http://www.thenation.com/blog/176978/chr...ou-people#

As for did he ruin his chances? Unknown. Angry bile is in for Republicans right now so this may work for him.

OTOH, Independents (who pretty much decide the votes as Democrats & Republicans are about tied) were very displeased when Republicans (elected 2010) promising jobs not only failed to produce the promised jobs but then (among even more absurd things) radically slashed school funding and thus costing jobs (and then they went on to say Obama cut a bunch of women out of the government when it was obvious that the reason so many "women in government" got cut was because they were teachers actually slashed by Republicans). Assuming most other Independents remember this then it could cost him just as it cost the Republican party back in 2012.