Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NYTimes; BoyScouts founder gay
homophobic institutions,
dont know if this is good or bad or even truthful information but interesting:

"Was Boy Scouts’ founder gay? Author says yes"
[Image: baden-powell-200x273.jpg]

another homophobic institution (Catholic Church early history and now)
i think i read a paper that directly address this a while back but unable to directly link to it now. only found a wiki mention:
Cahtolic Church; anecdotal press reports from anonymous sources also suggest that the incidence of homosexuality in the Roman Catholic priesthood is much higher than in the general population ... But it may also have much to do with the Church offering a perceived 'sanctuary' for many men living in societies where homosexuality is criminalized or shunned, especially reducing the pressure by families to marry and have children.

well thats one seriously gay moustache lol .... would be nice to find out if he really was

matty7 Wrote:well thats one seriously gay moustache lol ....
Laugh :tongue:

I don't think there is any way to know, it would produce a huge bit of irony, but I don't think it will change anything

Ridin' the stache! Wink

yum! i love mustaches!

of course, when are people going to realize society and culture were built by gay folks. imagine a world with no gay people? what a horribly boring world it would be.

is there a cause effect relationship between organizations that has a possible gay an accepting past but now is homophobic.