Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
NaNoWriMo
I'm participating this month, which is a big reason I've been super absent, and I'm really excited! Or, I was, until I lost my notebook with all my notes!
[Image: tumblr_mpr4niAYA21srsf9qo1_400_zps4ed186b0.gif]

So, yeah, since I've also been writing in said notebook and was going to finally update my wordcount this weekend, but that plan fell apart once I noticed it wasn't in my bag!
I'm currently jotting down what I can remember in another notebook and am going to be spending all day at school, chilling with a friend of mine that is also doing NaNoWriMo, and writing like CRAZY!
Without that notebook I'm over 10,000 words in the hole...
/cry

Anyway, anyone else doing NaNoWriMo this year, have done it in past years, or are hoping to do it in future years?

(ps - My user on the official NaNo site is RaeJ)

Um, it looks like English to me, but dont understand a damn word of it!!!!

[Image: 200.gif]

DrPhibes Wrote:Um, it looks like English to me, but dont understand a damn word of it!!!!

[Image: 200.gif]

lol
National Novel Writing Month is when you take the month of November and write a novel with a minimum word count of 50,000 words

Wow... My boyfriend would be very unimpressed I fear, between work, school, and family, I barely make enough time as it is.... This seems amazing though... I wish you luck and hope you stay committed. Oh, and show us your novel, maybe we can edit it for you? Smile

crap I started it but I havent been able to do any more because there are la lot more thibgs to revise for exams than I had thought before Sad

Its a bad month for the southern hemisphere, November is always the busiedt month of the ywar for everybody.

I probably will post it somewhere after the initial writing is done for editing and such, yes Big Grin idk where, maybe FictionPress or somewhere :B

That's actually why I only have dabbles and notes and a few mini-parts written thus far: I've just been too busy!

I have lots of novels running around in my head, but Im not writer. Cant seem to find anyone interested who cant write, to partner with me.

Oh well.

Would love to help MisterTinkles, unfortunately I have too many on the go as it is.

Now thanks to Rae and his helpful post I have another novel that just came to me. I spent most of last night writing pages of notes on it… grrrrrrr… the website is awesome though! :p

MisterTinkles Wrote:I have lots of novels running around in my head, but Im not writer. Cant seem to find anyone interested who cant write, to partner with me.

Oh well.

Send me your ideas. Have you read my story I am writing? Maybe we can come up with something together!