Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nail polish on boys
Quote:And now I show my age.

Rubbish, Your inability to accept what other might find alright for them is part of being inflexible and intolerant, got nothing to do with age...want proof?

Nail polish on a guy is fine.
Skirts on a guy is fine
Lady knickers on a guy is fine
...as long as the guy that is wearing all this has a huge Smile and feel comfortable and confident Wink

ManicLewis21 Wrote:I actually tried the look once. I looked horrible in my opinion. Works for some guys, makes me jealous.

You could make a chux super wipe hat and a garbage bag dress look sexy Wink

I kept my left pinky nail long, brushed it black and dipped the tip in red... It was my 'nod' to my darker side and it made snorting stuff far easier than carrying around a snorting spoon.

After I turned to IV drug use, I trimmed and stopped painting the nail.

For a while after I stopped doing drugs I had to turn to using clear nail polish on my nails in order to keep them from cracking and breaking off. Meth kind of messes up the body in all sorts of interesting, little ways....

I kinda liked the look. Not something I would do myself but emo's do it and I find emos hot in general.

Does clear nail polish count?

If so, I've been known to brush my fingernails and toenails with clear polish just to give them a bit of shine.

No, thank you. And yes, the smell is bad. I like the smell of traditional paint much better Smile

Kiid, you should wear it because you like it, not because your mother doesn't...

Tyrion Wrote:I wear nail polish pretty much always -- usually black, though occasionally I'll get crazy and do a different color (providing it's dark.. though once for st patrick's day I did green). For me I don't see it as a feminine thing at all, and has nothing to do with me being gay... it just fits my style.

Ive only known one guy to wear it (black) and he wasnt gay or fem, it was just his style.
I dont fancy it much myself, i live in small town, and it would stick me out like a sore thumb.

Personally I don't like it but to each his own...

Doesn't do it for me, sorry.

I'm gay. For me that means I like other men. I don't like feminised men. I like my men to be men if that makes sense.

But as others have said, each to their own Smile

ObW
X

Yesssss!!!