Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nail polish on boys
dont care for me
there are other issues that are way more important

I don't have a problem with other folks wearing it. I don't myself, my nails are already deep pink and naturally smooth and shiny. I've had people asking if I was wearing polish but that's just how my nails are and always have been.

i used to wear nail polish all the time i used to get picked on but i didnt care because i knew that was who i was i just havent for the last 6 months because my bosss told me i cant but you should go for it if its who you are Smile

Eh, I personally don't like anything feminine so no for me.....also the smell when you put it on literally burns my nose so no thanks.

Nah.....to each his own, but anything fem on a guy.....automatic turn off, can't help it.

Mick

Anything girls can do, boys can do better.

Well, except getting pregnant. LOL

Actually, I went through a phase back in the 80's where I HAD to wear clear nail polish. For some reason my nails became paper thin and kept ripping off! They are back to normal now, but I had to use whatever clear, and very hard, polish I could find.

I think it also goes with your outfit. Like if you are going to wear all black, or grey, then its ok to wear dark polish.

I read someplace that some nail salons have fake nails for men. You might check that out.

Varanus Wrote:What 's wrong for one person may be right for the next and if you like wearing it then wear it by all means.
Although in saying that I'd never be caught dead wearing nail polish as to me it just seems way to fem for me to even consider it.

I'm far from fem but I still wear it. Just to make a point.

Kumawool Wrote:I don't like it at all, usually it's done wrong and looks dirty. I also usually dislike piercings, but the odd one done right is attractive...ear rings are sometimes a turn off...studs are iffy.
WUT! Piercings are such a turn on for me. Especially stretchers and tunnels

Quote:I just don't like it. A gay person I know, but am not really friends with, wears nail polish from time to time and I really wish he just didn't. He wears it to make a statement, but he doesn't need it, he could look better in other ways.
I wear it to make a statement but I look hot either way u.u

Quote:Just my opinion. There are probably people out there that think it makes you better looking, and really, you should do what you want to do.
I will do what I want to do and I'll make the most of it.

nick9 Wrote:no, thank you. And yes, the smell is bad. I like the smell of traditional paint much better Smile

kiid, you should wear it because you like it, not because your mother doesn't...

nerpa derpa derp!

Do whatever feels right for you.