Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked,I look...
I'm a shower guy but since I'm sick today,I took a bath and I have this huge mirror in front of the bath which shows from split end to toe.Strange how I tend to neglect the image of my bare naked body and perceive Daniel as just the clothes he wears.So for the first time,I spent a good hour looking at my body.Many words come to mind when I want to describe what I saw but if I'd choose een woord,I'd say,"okay".Do you know how YOU look naked,do you like it?

I look amazing naked Laugh.

I'm kidding I need to put on some fat/muscle, I'm way too skinny.

I'm okay !!!

Could do with going under a sun bed though Cool

I dislike my body.. I mean, it's not as bad as it used to be, but I still have a long way to go with it... I also hate my chest hair, but can't be arsed to shave it.

In one word... "Okay" would sum it up for me too.

wouldlikemuscle Wrote:I also hate my chest hair, but can't be arsed to shave it.

I shave my chest, I hate having hair on my chest but funnily enough don't mind it on other men

Confusedmile:

CardShark Wrote:...I'm kidding I need to put on some fat/muscle, I'm way too skinny.
Careful what you wish for Wink

i hope i look quite nice and sexy with no cloths on but i dont now if or not!

I dont like my body, I look like a skeleton with no clothes on, i need to tone up and maybe put some weight on, not too much though! Smile

meh! long as i dont scare folk i'm kool with how i look bit skinny but i can live with that :biggrin:

I used to be really skinny as a kid but i toned up Confusedmile: I'd still like bigger muscles though