Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Naked,I look...
Well, I personally hate my body, but I don't dwell on that fact. I feel mishapen, I'm not skinny, not stocky... I'm not ugly, but I'm not good looking either... I guess its a matter of perspective, we are our own worst critics.

XRIMO Wrote:... we are our own worst critics.

EXACTLY !!

"Coming along" is how I'd describe myself ... I have times when I look at myself in the mirror before I shower and think "yup, your hard work IS getting you somewhere - you just need to keep plugging away and one day you will have the body you want", and other days when I think "nah ... today's not a good day IS it ... shouldn't have eaten that gigantic f*ck-off cream cake SHOULD ya !?".

Hee hee ...

Personally I tend to view it more as a kinda "how are things going in general" check than a specific "Omg what's THAT !?!" exercise ... so GENERALLY I feel that I'm moving in the right direction, and I'm happy-ISH with my body when I'm butt-nekkid Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

Shadow Wrote:EXACTLY !!

"Coming along" is how I'd describe myself ... I have times when I look at myself in the mirror before I shower and think "yup, your hard work IS getting you somewhere - you just need to keep plugging away and one day you will have the body you want", and other days when I think "nah ... today's not a good day IS it ... shouldn't have eaten that gigantic f*ck-off cream cake SHOULD ya !?".

Hee hee ...

Personally I tend to view it more as a kinda "how are things going in general" check than a specific "Omg what's THAT !?!" exercise ... so GENERALLY I feel that I'm moving in the right direction, and I'm happy-ISH with my body when I'm butt-nekkid Confusedmile:.

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I think we need some evidence of this Roflmao

I hate how my body looks.

Shadow Wrote:EXACTLY !!

Hee hee ...

xx

!?!?! Shadow !?!?!

I'm with Card Shark we need evidence!Invasion

I wouldn't say I hate my body - but I dislike it and there are a number of things I would change. Some of them I can change, others would require extensive plastic surgery!!!

In the main I am aware that I need to lose weight. Largely from my stomach, hips, bum and thighs. If I could tone this area and keep it that way without having to kill myself at the gym (don't mind that I have to exercise at all just think that when I have a pretty active job and eat reasonably I should be able to maintain my body with a couple of gym trips a week not having to slog my way through an hour 3-4 times a week to prevent myself returning to a size 16) I would be pretty happy with it.

I have large (for a woman - not by WLMs standards!!) calf and arm muscles due to riding. My calves could be a little smaller to make it easier to fit in certain styles of clothing and boots but this is directly related to my hobby so can't complain too much!!

My main area for discontent is my upper body. I don't like how small my boobs are - mainly (before everyone jumps on me for being a typical woman) because I feel they are VERY out of proportion to my shoulders which are extremely broad. I can't wear dresses with spaghetti straps or very strappy tops because I look like the michelin man (or a dodgy transvestite - not sure which is worse). To give you an idea - I am generally a size 12 in average womens tops however if I want to buy a coat or jacket (something of a fairly rigid fabric) I have to buy a size 16 to allow for my shoulders and stop the jacket riding up to my elbows. I'm not sure if I would prefer bigger boobs (I am an A/B cup depending on the shop) or smaller shoulders - possibly a combination of the 2. When I look at myself in the mirror there is an expanse of upper body space that looks like someone has thrown 2 globs of something at. This is the area that would require lastic surgery to ressurect!!!

On a posotive note I love my hair (though other people tend to disagree) and I like my glasses - partly beacause they hide the bags which permanently reside under my eyes and partly cos I think they suit me.

Overall I think 'potential is there but could do better if paid attention in class' would be a suitable report for my body.

Sam Wrote:I hate how my body looks.

I'm with Sam. I absolutely, 100000% detest my body.

My body is a mixture of coming along and way too skinny in places! It needs work, but I'm putting that work in on a daily basis, trying to eat well and take care of myself. I'm always very critical of my body, because I can see the flaws others can't and insist on working on them! My butt is said to be nice a peachy, but all I see is a massive lump of goodness knows what! I live in hope that one way I'll be happy with it.

Guess I am happy with my body in general. When I used to be super skiny I was never happy and was allways coscious of fitting in to stereotypes. Never wanted to be super buff just happy and content with my body and self in genneral. For me being happy with my body is somthing that has come with age and learning to accept yourself. To me fighting too hard against your'e body's natural shape and contors is pointless.

Hi All,
I tend to look at myself and to be honest im proud of what i look like. Yeah im not fat or exactly thin but im average.. I havent got tits yet im no skeleton.. My boyfriend tells me ill get fat as i enjoy my food but i do do alot of walking at work so it compensates for it.. I tend to slap me stomach for a wind up telling him you see this this is fantastic jus what the doctor ordered

kindest regards

zeon x