Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name a good television series :)
So I have been shown a couple of good tv series lately, neither of which I have even heard about. Thought I might make a thread so people could post TV shows they really like that maybe other people have not heard of. Smile

So If you want to, post one of your favorites and tell us what makes it great to you! Big Grin

guess I will start

Legend of the Seeker, I have shown this to a few people whom have liked it allot but never heard of it prior. Its a fantasy type of show IE a small group of people band together to fight the forces of evil and it has my favorite wizard, Zeddicus Zull Zorander, wizard of the first order!

And then there is the eye candy of the main hero! Big Grin *who has one of the best builds I have ever seen!* aaaand he does tend to go shirtless allot haha.

[Image: MV5BODcyNTM4MjUwOF5BMl5BanBnXkFtZTcwNTE5...00_AL_.jpg]

[Image: 363?cb=20100124074934]

^^^^ O_o ugh jealous

anyway, if you got time check it out, seems when I finish Mr Robot, I gotta jump into Empire! Big Grin

Jane the Virgin.....................

Doctor Who the original series
An eye for an eye

Fargo

Game of thrones

Mr Robot

Queen of the south

Breaking bad

without order Smile

Por razones obvios Sheep

Y lo tiene una relación gay entre dos hombres.

Superjail,,,,,

Gunsmoke

I Love Lucy
I bid NO Trump!

the brady bunch must have been my favorite

The Walking Dead
Shameless (US Version)
Homeland
Game of Thrones
Better Call Saul
Ballers
Star Wars Rebels