Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name one Fault that you have
I'm too sexy tbh. jk. I have concertration problems

I'm very loud, high-tempered, to direct and irascible.... it´s so heavy that friends and - by example - my dogs don´t give attention when I´m loud... they know that I´m very angry when I´m very silent.... :redface:

Wakeboarder, that sounds like an odd name for it but none the less I tend to do it a lot, to be brutally honest there was a time at college where I avoided all my friends and tutors for the best part of 2 weeks just to clear my mind and didn't speak either, another fault to add to my list - far too sensitive.

I don't have a lot of self-confidence.

ToddYoung Wrote:I don't have a lot of self-confidence.

Agreed, not sure if it's the same for you, but I shy away from anything that would make me look silly and avoid speaking to strangers for fear of being laughed at

Gee - a fault of mine... where do I begin?

I have very low self-esteem, and am the first to insult myself when others praise me, whenever that happens, which isn't too often. See, there I go already.

The big faults about myself - the fact that I can talk the talk, but not walk the walk, that I can dish it, but I can't take it. I am afraid to come out into the open and meet people other than who I already know. I am deathly intimidated by other people who are better looking or taller or fitter or just better all around than me. I cannot start a conversation with a stranger, which leads to the fact that if I don't know you very well, I can't make eye contact.

I could go on and on, which will take me ages. Cry

I'm a really horrible person when it comes to humor i will laugh at anything no matter how crud hateful sexiest raciest or how bad it makes someone feel

I found 2 more of my faults...I don't suffer fools lightly, and Idiots only get 1 chance with me...Oh! well...DEAL WITH IT :-) pmsl

I would suggest a sight modification to this Thread as we are here ultimitly to feel better about ourselves, not worse.

My suggestion: for each thing you post about yourself that you dont like, you post one thing that you do like about yourself. Ill start.

Dislike: Lazy
Like: Compassionate

Hmmm

Dislike: self doubt
Like: creative