Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name one Fault that you have
I can be a little too honest where others may call it inconsiderate.
Due to past relationships I have a major distrust for guys, even though most guys may be sincere. This has probably caused me not to have valuable friendships and possible relationships.
I judge others far too harshly.

The good stuff: Big Grin
If I do count you as one of my friends I'm one of the sweetest people you will ever meet. Big Grin
I analyze every situation and I tend to see multiple view points on everything.
I like cats. xD

Dislike: Lack of confidence
Like: Creative flair

Keye Wrote:I analyze every situation and I tend to see multiple view points on everything.
I like cats. xD

I'm guessing that you are on the Libra end of Virgo Smile

[Image: no_commitment_tshirt-p235029627049683663...00x300.jpg]

AirBorn Wrote:I would suggest a sight modification to this Thread as we are here ultimitly to feel better about ourselves, not worse.

My suggestion: for each thing you post about yourself that you dont like, you post one thing that you do like about yourself. Ill start.

Dislike: Lazy
Like: Compassionate
Good point Airborn?? but what if I can't think of anything good about myself... Thanks!! now I feel worse..... JK Mdrbig

I have a huge heart that makes me fall for people to easily

See... I can't even give myself a compliment without a fault to go along with it!! haha:biggrin:

insecure about myself

Dislike: sometimes I am too easily trustworthy, and at times not trusting enough
Like: forgiving

I used to do everything at the last moment. And it disturbs me. Because when the deadline comes, I do my work in haste and without enthusiasm. And moreover, laziness prevents me have my dream body. Because I often postpone the training or replace it for computer games.

Not having enough faith in myself that I can do something

I don't know CexCells (above) your pretty hot. I surprised you don't just use that to make people do stuff for you.:tongue:
But anyway my biggest fault is my laziness