Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name's Tristin
Nice intro Intristin. Welcome to GS! Wavey
Heart  Life's too short to miss an opportunity to show your love and affection!  Heart

Hi and welcome Tristin.

Here's your question... Why do non-Jewish guys in the US get circumcised at birth?

Wow, such a large and warm welcome thank you guys!

Spades Wrote:Hi and welcome Tristin.

Here's your question... Why do non-Jewish guys in the US get circumcised at birth?

That Kellogg's guy, the one who invented corn flakes was very religious and wanted to discourage boys from whacking off. So popularized circumcision as having health benefits for baby boys even though his real intent was do dull sexualy pleasure which he thought would make boys lose interest in beating ones meat. Clearly it didn't work but for some reason we still choose to mutilate baby boys in this country.

Do I will a prize? I do love prizes. :tongue:

Hey Tristin!Hello Welcome to GS!

well hello to you =)

hello welcome to the forum Smile

Thanks man, been so busy I have not had time to get into other threads yet. Perhaps this weekend. =P

I've been expecting you. Just to let you know you did miss out on a few things all those years you decided to not follow the link.

But you finally arrived. Which is good.

well I'm here now, lol. I always thought those posts were just spam for malware or something so I never clicked on them. After a few years I was like " why hasn't this cunt been banned yet?" , so I turned up my virus protection settings and clicked the link and was like "damn, I feel like an idiot."

Welcome to GS - did you get your prize yet? I heard it was going to be a lifetime supply of corn flakes and a certificate for a free circumcision and/or rectal exam...
My husband says they can reverse a circumcision now, is that true?