Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Name the most obnoxious earworm
Trouble by Taylor Swift.

I am winning this one.
Eminem .
The thing won't stop whining in it's nasally voice.

[Image: Eminem.jpg]

Oh there are so many... First pick:

In My Head by Jason Derülo

I have to agree with Taylor Swift. I have yet to hear one song of hers that doesn't make my ears bleed. What a SCREECH!

I know right? Seriously she sounds like she's gasping for air desperately with each word.

Also that song where they sing "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel" or something. I want to do another thing that animals do on the Discovery Channel to whoever made that song, but it's more along the lines of what a lion does to a gazelle when it catches it.

Miles Wrote:I know right? Seriously she sounds like she's gasping for air desperately with each word.

Also that song where they sing "You and me baby ain't nothing but mammals so let's do it like they do on the Discovery Channel" or something. I want to do another thing that animals do on the Discovery Channel to whoever made that song, but it's more along the lines of what a lion does to a gazelle when it catches it.

That'd be Bloodhound Gang - The Bad Touch, and I actually like it Big Grin

Well you're free to enjoy it, I just hope you aren't looking forward to anymore songs by them after I'm through with them. >:3

Miles Wrote:Well you're free to enjoy it, I just hope you aren't looking forward to anymore songs by them after I'm through with them. >:3

LOL...I don't think there is any worry about hearing anything more from them. They kinda define the term "one-hit wonder".

Oh...and thanks for bringing that song up. Now it is coursing through my brain like some sort of pseudo-musical heroin, destroying brain cells in the process.

< "...sex is a Texas drought. Me and you do the kind of stuff that only Prince would sing about...">

Hey can people stop digging at bloodhound gang - im with spades, me and my friends used to like them, i might write the lyrics here to annoy miles Big Grin

Heres some earworms and earthworms

Taylor swift
steps
charles - earthworm
tao cruz
keisha

I Saw the Sign by Ace of Base.