Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Names Jordan
I hate intro's but here it goes.... I am 22 and I currently live in Kankakee IL, I work for a school district as an IT guy and that is also what my major is in college. I unfortunately live with my ex and trust me, it is EXACTLY as stressful as it sounds. I am single and gay, I like hanging out with friends, being spontaneous is something I am really good at, I like watching a wide variety of movies and tv shows, I listen to all kinds of music except most metal, I used to play on a soccer team but now I just play for fun. I enjoy exploring new places and doing new things Big Grin

Here are some pics, let the judging begin

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Welcome here, Jordan.

Our panel of judges has taken the month off, but we hope you will put up with the rest of us for a while anyway.

Why not move out? Lease? Or is there a housing shortage in Kankakee?

Maybe I'm being too nosy, but don't take it seriously. We are a pretty friendly crew. Enjoy.
I bid NO Trump!

Hi Spontaneous IT guy, Jman55/ Jordan/ living with an ex in kankakee/

Welcome

welcome to the forum!
[Image: 51806835273_f5b3daba19_t.jpg]  <<< It's mine!

Hello, Jordan, and Welcome to GaySpeak. Are we to understand that the young lady in the picture next to you is your ex? Does she know you are gay? Or are we talking about someone else? (a man?). I can understand that it would be stressful to be living with an ex, especially one who still has expectations about living on common ground. Are you dating anyone currently? Or are there only slim pickings in your neck of the woods?

Welcome
Welcome to the forum Jordan!

My lasers say welcome to GS Wavey

Thanks for the welcome guys!! to answer your questions

No it's not a lease or anything, just really cheap cheap rent for the area

no the girl in the pic is not my ex, she is my best friend Smile

I am single, the guys around here suck!

Welcome , it is nice to meet you sir.

Living with your ex must be difficult, hopefully that situation changes for you soon. Welcome to the forum Smile