Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nasty PM
Yeah, so on this social networking site i'm on i just got a rather wonderful summary of the proven evils of gayness sent to me in a PM i'm considering nominating for the nobel literature prize:

'gay is big problem if all people in the world gay ................ then human extinction'

So far my reply consists solely of:

'When your argument is posed in so elquent as fashion as this, who am i to refute it??'

Any suggestions for what else could maybe put?? Or would it be cruel to deconstruct the argument of a soul whose command of English is so decidedly below my own?? I'm SO TEMPTED to say 'That's ALMOST a sentence'.

I say just ignore it, to me it seems pointless arguing over the internet...

Hi Sox

I'm with Card on this, what's the point in arguing with someone you don't even know.

XXXX

sox-and-the-city Wrote:

'When your argument is posed in so elquent as fashion as this, who am i to refute it??'

/needs an o in eloquent! Roflmao

I would probably share your indignation, but would have to weigh up how much time I wanted to spend on dealing with it.

Quote:'gay is big problem if all people in the world gay ................ then human extinction'

man is big problem if all people in the world men ................ then human extinction

woman is big problem if all people in the world women ................ then human extinction

stupidity is big problem if all people in the world stupid ................ then human extinction

arseholes is big problem if all people in the world arseholes ................ then human extinction

goldfish is big problem if all people in the world goldfish ................ then human extinction

birthday cakes is big problem if all people in the world birthday cakes ................ then human extinction (and no more birthday cake)

Bored now Rolleyes

lloll @ Phil

Remybussi

marshlander Wrote:I would probably share your indignation, but would have to weigh up how much time I wanted to spend on dealing with it.

[/COLOR]

man is big problem if all people in the world men ................ then human extinction

woman is big problem if all people in the world women ................ then human extinction

stupidity is big problem if all people in the world stupid ................ then human extinction

arseholes is big problem if all people in the world arseholes ................ then human extinction

goldfish is big problem if all people in the world goldfish ................ then human extinction

birthday cakes is big problem if all people in the world birthday cakes ................ then human extinction (and no more birthday cake)

Bored now Rolleyes
Good one marshlander Cheerleader2Cheerleader2Cheerleader2

Phil! Wrote:/needs an o in eloquent! Roflmao

Yah, that was a horrendous typo. Like, seriously. *tries to find suitably cringeing looking smilie. Fails*

Needless to say the original was, in fact, spelled correctly.

Normally i just let these slide but there was something about how horrifically poor the language used that just really got me riled.

Hiya Sox,
I have had this before and i replied

"Well excuse me but if we were all wanna be hetrosexuals then the world would be in a worse off place as there would be greater starvation throughout the planet it would be over populated and ontop of that all those young bitches would be getting pregant popping babies out like its a competition to get on the housing market and the world would be far far far worse off. Think yourself lucky your not in my boat because to be honest.. You are one thing i wouldnt consider doing and thats junk food"

This tends to throw them but it gets a few points accross in a short sweet moment and then you can just go IGNORE lol

zeon Wrote:Hiya Sox,
I have had this before and i replied

"Well excuse me but if we were all wanna be hetrosexuals then the world would be in a worse off place as there would be greater starvation throughout the planet it would be over populated and ontop of that all those young bitches would be getting pregant popping babies out like its a competition to get on the housing market and the world would be far far far worse off. Think yourself lucky your not in my boat because to be honest.. You are one thing i wouldnt consider doing and thats junk food"

This tends to throw them but it gets a few points accross in a short sweet moment and then you can just go IGNORE lol
I never thought of you as a Daily Mail reader, zeon Rolleyes