Rate Thread
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Nasty.
Nasty creature.

Quote:Man gets jail time for ejaculating into co-worker's water bottle, must register as sex offender.

Michael Lallana booking photo A Fullerton man was sentenced Friday to six months in jail and three years' probation for twice depositing his semen into a co-worker's water bottle, which she later drank from.

Michael Kevin Lallana, 32, also was ordered by the court to register as a sex offender, according to the Orange County District Attorney's office.

He left semen-laced water bottles on his co-worker’s desk at Northwestern Mutual Finance Network in Newport Beach last year on two separate occasions, district attorney officials said in a statement.

Prosecutors said Lallana committed the crime for sexual gratification.

“He admitted that he was attracted to her, and that it was something about her lips having touched the water bottle that turned him on,” Deputy Dist. Atty. Brock Zimmon said.

The first incident occurred in January 2010 when the victim discarded the water bottle after realizing it was contaminated, prosecutors said.

Four months later, Lallana again deposited his semen into a water bottle and left it on the woman's desk, prosecutors said. She drank from the bottle and detected an “off” taste, her attorney said.
She preserved the bottle and sent it to a private laboratory for testing. She learned two months later that the water bottle contained semen, at which point she notified authorities.

Lallana was arrested last July, and his DNA later was matched to the water bottle. He did not testify at his trial.

His attorneys argued he did not commit criminal battery because there was no application of force, Zimmon said. They also contended Lallana was driven by “narcissistic personality disorder,” not sexual purposes, Zimmon said.

“Their excuse was that he just did this because he was immature,” Zimmon said.

The victim issued an impact statement Friday to the court Friday, saying Lallana’s actions had harmed her emotionally and physically and that she felt it was a form of rape.

“Mr. Lallana has stripped me of my ability to trust,” she said.

Her attorney, Gloria Allred, said the most important aspect of the sentencing was that Lallana must register as a sex offender.

“This is not a joke or a prank, this is serious conduct,” Allred said in an interview. “It’s disgusting and revolting and disturbing.”

Lallana’s attorney Eduardo Madrid declined to comment.

Link

Reminds me of a weird story I heard back when I lived in Alberta about a pizza place where a guy was fired for masturbating in the tomatoe sauce...

Its scary to think of the crazy things people do.

That's just wrong on all levels. How could it not be forced? he knew she was going to drink it and made sure that she would.

Words fail me when it comes to people like this...actually they don't REALLY fail me, just that I would get banned for sharing my mind.

One's heaven is another one's hell. Rolleyes

Twisted creep! :mad:

Dx What the hell who does that...there goes my breakfast.

......well....there goes the perfectly good Mountain Dew White Out I was about to drink.

Thank you very much Topic Creator :tongue:

Seriously though, how much more psychotic can humanity get?

Somethings are just better if you didnt notice or realize...Sad

Reminds me of a story when kids in elementary school steal the recorders ( the musical instrument) of their crushes and blow/ lick it.
I never really thought it was ok regardless of how young you are, but maybe its very primal behavior to want to do so.
Still, its sick!!!